• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen "The first Pokemon I caught in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire was"....

Dunnydude

Too Spooky
Years
  • First Pokemon I actually caught in the wild was a Wurmple. I had mine evolve all the way into a Dustox. I actually ended up using the Dustox all the way to the 6th gym, so it accompanied me quite a bit :D

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Everyone is catching Poochyena...

I managed to find a Taillow that knew Brave Bird. It was pretty nice, but I ditched it after a while.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Wurmple.. which I was hoping would become a Beautifly, but eventually became a Dustox that I used up until level 26 and then boxed for Latias

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
    Years
  • Mine was a Ralts. I needed something extra useful for early in the game. Even though Ralts is one of those Pokemon that takes a while to get good, it still managed to be a valuable team member.

ZenonPrototype

Prodigy of Ice
    Years
  • Ralts, I used that Pokemon Finder thing (already forgot what it was called). Zigzagoon and Poochyena weren't really my favorites. Eventually caught a Zigzagoon later though (HM slave). Had to keep it from evolving until Mega Gallade, which wasn't until after the Delta episode. DARN IT!

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • I think my first capture was a Naive-natured male Taillow which I nicknamed Lolo. Used him up to level 65-ish and was a finisher during Groudon's capture (the Groudon used too much Ground type attack that would definitely not hit him. HA!) but boxed him up for a Salamence before getting to the Pokemon League.

Years
  • It was the Poochyena with the elemental fang move from the sneaking tutorial on Route 101. He ended up being useful for a while.

Years
  • Actually, the first Pokemon I caught was a Zubat in Dewford, as I went back and forth between using Altaria and Crobat. Eventually, I decided on Altaria, and forever boxed the Zubat. n__n;

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I actually skipped the Poochyena that appears in the first DexNav demonstration. I'm pretty sure my first capture was a Zigzagooon though, I love taking advantage of that PickUp ability! I caught Wurmple right after but I went through a couple of those until I evolved one into a Silcoon.

Back