• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen "The first Pokemon I caught in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire was"....

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
  • My first capture was a Poochyena with Fire Fang.

I too obtained the Beldum.

Haven't played very far, but I did beat Flannery with a whole team in the mid-30s.

Years
  • In Alpha Sapphire:
    Thunder Fang Poochyena
    Used it until Mt. Chimney.

In Omega Ruby:
    Fire Fang Poochyena
    Boxed it immediately

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • My first catch was a Poochyena, which is later boxed because my next Poochyena have Thunder Fang in it. But I still used it at times for Pokémon Contest, though.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'm gonna go ahead and join the tutorial Poochyena hype! I wasn't aware that it couldn't have the different fangs though - I just presumed it came with Ice Fang, haha. That being said, I stuffed up sneaking the first time so I reset the game just to catch it. And now it's an Ice Fang Mightyena! Hooray. :)

pvnk-as-fvck

depressed little mess
    Years
  • The first Pokémon I caught was a male Poochyena whom I named Kyofu *fear in Japanese*.
    I found him using the DexNav & he had a 'special move' which was Fire Fang.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2015
    Mine was the Fire Fang Poochyena from the DexNav sneaking tutorial. (No nickname, I'm terrible at them...) Stayed with me through the entire game.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    My first catch was Zigzagoon on route 102. Didn't use it much and was later replaced.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    Outside of the tutorial Poochyena my first catch was a Zigzamothereffinggoon which got wonder traded for a froakie...

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Alpha Sapphire - An Ice Fang Poocheyna via sneaking but that was the sneaking tutorial pokemon. So if you don't want to count that, it was a lotad that I've never used but it was also hidden and I didn't discover that the number of encounters of a single pokemon induces the appearance of rare moves so I kinda thought I shouldn't pass up on a hidden Pokemon. Never really been a fan of the lotad family though.

Don't have Omega Ruby.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    If I recall correctly It was a Fire Fang Poochyena which I wonder traded away

Back