• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The first Pokemon you ever caught in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • My First ever pokemon was a mankey. wayyy back in the days of red and blue. lmao
    and I LOVE LADY GAGA

graeme , you're supposed to say the 1st Pokemon you captured in DPPt !

Whatever...

My 1st was a Bidoof . No . Wait . A Starly . I KOed the Bidoof then ran into a Starly

I nicked Starly Sebi (my BF's name !)

Katria

~Prima Donna~
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    The first pokemon I caught was a Budew. I had no idea it was the pre-evolved form of Roselia at that time though. I hardly used it. I was probably on my way to the sixth gym when it was my 2nd pokemon in my party. I encountered a double battle and after the battle I was surprised it evolved into a Roselia.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    In plat believe it or not giratina i believe i got eggs for pearl so i had a full team. I beat the game first the capture pokes. pearl i honestly dont remember

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • pearl was the first 4th generation game i played and i caught a shinx.ii caught it with my first chance without reducing its health.and ever since shinx was my all time fav electirc pokemon.now in poke ss i still got shinx even if i had to use ar LOL

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • The first Pokemon I CAUGHT was Starly. I always catch the bird Pokemon first, like Pidgy etc.

Huh, That's a interesting thing to do. To be honest I never really pay attention to what I catch as my first Pokemon. I caught Kricketot as my first one but don't really recall it's level or gender.

WeavySean

Weavile Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    I'm not exactly sure. I think mine was a Shinx. My second had to have been Starly.

FilbertTheFox

.:Welcome to Reality:. (>o.O)>
    Years
  • I'm not exactly sure. I think mine was a Shinx. My second had to have been Starly.
    Yeah i always get a fly pokemon straight away and get that up cause when you get HM02 -Fly you need a decent one. Otherwise it just takes up your team having a level 5 Starly lol :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    I really didn't care about catching my first pokemon in pokemon games.
    But Sinnoh changed my mind.

Pokemon Pearl: Starly

Pokemon Platinum: Starly

You've got to love Starly!

Zheeph

2794 3335 3469 - SoulSilver FC
    Years
  • Caught my male Shynx on Pearl, he's now a Luxray lvl 68, i'm leveling him to 100 among with his 5 team mates.

Last edited:
    Back