• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The first Pokemon you ever caught in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    In my Diamond, the first pokemon I caught was a Starley. In my Platinum it was Shinx.

krazy_ninja

Poison Poison Poison!!!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2009
    I think it was a magikarp, because I really wanted a strong water type in my team.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    Shinx, which is now my awesome Luxray. I always go around and catch like everything I can find in an area and then later on look up what I can catch. From the start I got Shix, Starly and Bidoof and Shinx and Starly (now Luxray and Starapator) are still in my team, but really who doesn't have a Luxray :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    It was a starly because I remember it making that sound at me that took me back a little. I had been only seeing bidoof prior. I remember emailing a friend of mine about it.

Back