• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The first Pokemon you ever caught in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    my first was a starly. XD flying pokemon are pretty popular in the beginiing of the game,

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Besides my starter pokémon, it was both Budew and Shinx. I was trying to use a new stragety with a new team so that would probably be why I chose a Shinx. I have used Budew in the past, however.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    The only 4th Generation game in my house belongs to my brother and I barely get to play it. So, while he catches a bunch of Pokemon, the only Pokemon I ever got to catch was this Chatot he released.

TheNameLess

Unknown Trainer
    Years
    Starly, I always catch a flying one first, in the past it always used to be pidgey and that would be my main (over my starter) so I figured I'd do the same with starly.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Mine was Piplup :D. It wasn't my starter, I chose Turtwig and traded it :P. But caught, it was a cool lvl4 Staravia at Lake Verity and a lvl4 Bibarel was the second one, also at Lake Verity.

Back