• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The first Pokemon you ever caught in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • It was a Starly or Shinx!

Now they're both a Staraptor and Luxray.
    Still in my party since Day 1 :)

That's nice. Starly is much more common than Shinx. I believe I am the only one for now who caught a Kriketot as my first Pokemon.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • when i first played it i caught geodude first.
    But then when i restarted it (cause i failed against the gym leader)

My first catch was starly

Years
  • I think mine was Starly as well. I guess I wanted as many Pokemon I could find so it would be easier. Then as soon as I get six I have a bad habit of not catching any more unless I really want one.

spann3rman

Lugia is my biatch oh yeah!
    Years
  • I first caught a shiny geodude lv 14 and it got me all the way to giratina but now its just an old golem dieing of age in box 1.

Boogieman900

The bringer of PIE!
    Years
  • Pearl: Shinx it was also the first and only pokemon i trained to LVL 100 mainly did it just so i could beat my little bros empoleon which i did when it got to LVL 85 i think it was

Back