• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The first Pokemon you ever caught in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Was a Chatot
    Yup by sunny shorecity
    I one of those people who train the starter to the exetreme>:-)
    ^_^

Nightstar

☆ c h o c o l a t e ☆
    Years
  • In Pearl Version, the first Pokemon I caught was the ever illustrious Bidoof! :P
    In Platinum Version, the first Pokemon I caught was a Shiny Magikarp!

Zig

Quack.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    In Pearl it was a Starly, I think. And in Platinum, a Psyduck. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Psyduck was my first, I used only Torterra and Golduck pretty much throughout the whole game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    The first Pokemon I caught in Diamond was a lv. 2 Starly, which is now a Staraptor and my second strongest Pokemon on my team. :]
    I also caught a Bidoof, but once I got it evolved into a Bibarel (for Pokedex purposes) It's been collecting dust in my PC.

my second strongest too at level 60 and that was what bidoof was for right? to have a more full pokedex and to take away room.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • I caught Starly fiirst and then kept it in my main team and it served me well! ^-^

Ah Starly. If it served you well I suppose both of you deserved credit because after all you did train it well.
    When I caught my Kricketune as my first Pokemon in my pearl version I never really trained it so it wasn't the best.

Back