• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Five Keyblades

Status
Not open for further replies.

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
    Years
    OOC:Whatever

He took off the mask and said "Today the door is history!!!!"
    He asked Teresa to come with him in the cave to see whats behind the door.
    He went inside and saw that the door was gone.
    Then he said "Well I got the chainsaw and the mask...might as well go scare people!"

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    ooc: dont 'whatever' that. its kind of a rule that you have realisim in roleplays.

"I dont think thats a very good idea." I said, shaking my head. "Someone could get hurt, and get mad at me for nothing.." I said, shaking my head. Than I whispered, "And besides, it wouldnt be very fun right now." I said, pointing at the sun. "Its daytime, brainiac."

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
    Years
    "You have a point."he said and he took off everything and said
    "That was weird how the door dissapeared liked that."
    Then he went over to that place again...the door was there.
    He told Teresa "I think someone is controlling that door!"

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I stared at him for a moment. "Hah! yeah, someone is controlling the door!" I said, with a small smile. "I bet someone is controlling that coconut here to!" I said, bending down, and picking up a coconut. I tossed it at Rai, and laughed again.

"Im serious, where do you come up with these stories anyway?" I said walking away.

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
    Years
    "Oww"he said "Im just saying that guy dissapearing,the door dissapearing.
    Who knows maybe its the great Houdini!"
    But then he told himself to get back to reality.
    "Yeah your right but did you seriously have to through a coconut at me!"he said but than he said in a mysterious voice "or did the coconut tell you to!"he started cracking up.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Hey, I was controlling the coconut! just like that guy in the coat is controlling that door!" I laughed. "And the Houdini thing would explain the mysterious disappearing act." I said, looking up, in thought. Then, I looked at Rai, and smiled. "How about a different subject?" I suggested, smiling. I turned back around, and began walking again.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    "I have a suggestion....." The young male had really seemed to have popped up out of nowhere, which really didn't make sense, he was just quiet. "How about we speak of a little thing called maturity..." the boy, Shen, questioned. "I think that it would be a good thing...." Well Shen to be alright, although it seemed to him the most people veered away from him. "....And later we can talk about pie...or...well...use the imagination..."

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    The young girl groaned as she got to her feet. She shook the sand from her blonde hair and walked along the beach, holding her small pink shoes in one hand and letting the other dangle at her side. Sighing, the girl reached up and plucked a small fruit from the tree and nibbled on it. A look of sheer disgust crossed her features and she threw the fruit, running towards a small spring she had found earlier. She leaned over the spring, drinking the water. She walked slowly back to the beach. It would be another boring day...

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    ((Ahem...I would like it if your character (Saix) was a little more...realistic. And please, Do not RP the "Slayer," he is my character and that would be considere Powerplaying (or is it Godmoding?). Just RP your character, and your character alone. And I would like it if some of your posts were a bit longer. And this goes for most of you.

Don't worry, the real action starts here...))

Kaori opens her eyes slightly, seeing a boy staring at her. She laughs as he messes up, and rises, feeling rather rejuvinated after the cooling waters lapped at her feet. Drying them off with her socks, she places shoes back on and stands, sheilding her eyes from the brilliant sun as she looks out towards the horizon.

Meanwhile
    "My liege...the King has already begun his quest to seek out the six 'chosen.' But you don't seem the least bit disturbed." The "Slayer" turns, looking at his loyal assistant, Sho, perhaps the only intelligent Heartslayers. He had made Sho this way, for he needed eyes that traveled. This particular Heartslayer was about four feet tall, his appearance somewhat human-like but with a deep purple complexion and glowing green eyes. On his chest he bore the Heartslayer's symbol, a half a heart that seemed to be painted on with glowing yellow paint. Also the creature had two large wings, resembling a bat's.

"Do I have a reason to?" the masked man said, turning. He wore a deep black-purple cloak, nearly mimicking the Orginization's attire. However, on his chest was also a half a heart, stitched with a strange fabric that seemed to glow just like Sho's. His mask was simple, entirely black and covering all of his face. Even his eyes were covered with a sort of lens that resembled an alien's large eyes, and they too were purple. It was hard to make out any features. The mask also distorted his voice. It was rather muffled, and a bit airy instead of a deep baratone like most villians.

Sho's green eyes showed the expression of utmost suprise. "I suppose not, Lord..." He said, looking down. "Besides, I have sent my brothers to all the lands known, and they are in search of the Keyholes. Over the years, after the Keyblade wielder's death, they had started to unlock once again."

"Hmf...my grandfather..." says the "Slayer," looking around, "Would probably not be glad to hear of that. He was there around the time. Pity I never truly like him."

A small pause filled the room with silence, and then the man continued. "Have you found out the first world that our little 'heroes' are to visit?"

"I believe someplace called...Port Royal?"

---

Ignoring the voices that echoed across the island, Kaori closes her eyes once again and rocks on the heels of her feet. Sometimes she just wished that...

Time froze, and everyone was unmoving. Kaori was stopped in mid-rock, as well as everyone else as to what they were doing. Unaware that a short creature in a black cloak appeared in the area, along with two strange companion. Quietly, and quickly, they took all six people, frozen in time, onto their ship, and sped off.

---

The next thing Kaori knew, she found herself standing in some sort of palace. Realizing she was on the balls of her feet, she falls onto her rump, and rubs her head. "What the hell is happening...?" she says in a startled manner, rubbing her head.

Looking around, she spots five others who are with her, and in front of her were six strange objects, implanted head-down into the ground.

"I'm not very good at introductions," came a high-pitched voice, and a small person...no, mouse, aproaches the group. "But still...I'm King Mickey, and these two," he motions towards two strange creatures...an over-large dog and a white duck, "Are Donald and Goofy. We have a mission for you, and all the worlds depend on it."

Before anyone could be allowed to speak, the King continues, explaining to them about the "Slayer", how he had just appeared and is now terrorizing the worlds with creatures called Heartslayers.

"And before I go any further, I would like it if you swung your hands, like you held a sword or something..." he said, taking a deep breath when done ((bah, I'm in no mood to type anymore...sorry if this seems a bit...abrupt)).

Still baffled, Kaori takes a swing, and a large object materializes in her hand. It was a golden...key? Strange, what use was a key on her journey? On it was a small keychain in the shape of mouse ears, and was rather light to carry. But still, it felt rather...awkward. She then noticed that there were five other Keys stuck in the ground, and one was missing.

"Wow, what is this thing?" she says, looking at it curiously.

"That, dear 'Chosen,' is a Keyblade." The King simply answers, folding his arms. "It is a weapon that can be used to slay the Heartslayers...and you possess the same key that Sora used on his journey."

"A Key...blade..."

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Helena stood at the back of the group, watching the mouse talk the the much taller girl in front of her. The girl swung her arms and a sword... No, a giant key appeared in her hands. Helena gasped, jumping back.

"Wow, what is this thing?" Helena heard the girl ask. Truth be told, she had been wondering too.

"That, dear 'Chosen,' is a Keyblade." The King answered as he folded his arms. "It is a weapon that can be used to slay the Heartslayers...and you possess the same key that Sora used on his journey."

"Who is Sora?" Helena piped up, half wishing she didn't.

Super_Lawliet

Years
    Shen stood just a bit ahead of Helena, head cocked to listen to the mouse-like crature speak. Never thought I'd hear something like tha- His eyes widened as Kaori swung her arms, a sword-key thing appearing in her hands. Shen blinked, glancing back to Helena as she asked her question. "If I may answer that question...Sora is the revered legend of old," He said, staring at the girl intently. "He was the one whom destroyed the heartless and brought peace to the lands but...." Shen looked to Mickey. "....That peace is fading...and we are the ones chosen to right what is wrong....am I right, m'lord?..."

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Helena blushed as the boy turned and answered her question.
    He was... that boy who destroyed the Heartless? I heard about him, but I never knew his name... And the girl standing before us had Sora's Keyblade? How is that poss-
    "Do we all have Keyblades?" Helena asked, but flinching back as she realized that she had said it.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Kaori swung the Keyblade around, watching it catch the light. All this time she thought that she would never see such a weapon, and yet she had one...she was a Keyblade Wielder...

"Wow! This is so cool!" she exclaims, trying to contain her joy.

The King nods his head and smiles, both at the question and what Kaori had said. He was about to answer, when he noticed that Shen had opened his mouth and addressed the question. Smiling, he nodded his head and answered the boy's own question.

"Indeed. All six of you originated from the island where heroes are found, and all of you are around the same age as our young heroes were." He was referring not only about Sora, but Riku and Kairi as well. "The 'Slayer' is a mysterious masked man who uses the power of the darkness, and though I thought that I've seen the last of it, I have noticed that stars have been blinkin' out." Kaori seemed oblivious, and she was still swinging the Keyblade around, until she fell, off balance by the large key. Donald looks repulsed.

"Great, we have yet another group of weirdos..." he murmured at Goofy, examining the group before him.

The King continued, answering Helena's question. "If you cannot tell, there are five more Keyblades before you," he motions to the remaining in the ground, "And there are five of you. Now if you waved your hands just as Kaori did, then you shall see."

Super_Lawliet

Years
    Shen blinked then brought his hands to form a pantomime sword. He took a swing then jumped slightly, as a keyblade appeared in his hands. "Cool...." He said, swinging it around. Mfh, it's kinda girly lookin, but it's cool. Shen looked at the king and blinked. "Why does this...keyblade thing feel like a natural thing, like I've seen it before?" Could I have been....nah... He shook his head, finally looking towards Donald and Goofy, getting a wierd look on his face.

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Helena's eyes widened as she watched the boy in front of her make a Keyblade appear. He too looked surprised. He turned to the King and asked a question, but Helena tuned them out.

She then held her hands in front of her, feeling stupid. She jumped when a giant key appeared in her hands. There were large flowers entwined around the staff, and she couldn't help but smile at her accomplisment. It was oddly light weight-wise, like it was made specially for her. Maybe it was made for me... she thought, blinking as she looked down at her Keyblade.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Gwarsh Donald, they all seem like nice people..." Goofy murmurs back to his companion. The magician raises his eyes at the comment. "Well..." continues the large dog, "All of 'em remind me of Sora!"

"Only you, ya big palooka!" Donald shook his head. Goofy looked quizically at the duck, but said nothing. "Thank goodness we aren't goin' with 'em."

"Mm..." Goofy sighed, face falling.

The King looks thoughtful at the boy's question. "Hmm...I dunno," Mickey squeaked, watching as the other girl swung her hand and a Keyblade appeared, "Perhaps you have been in touch with your inner Keybearer before." Getting a good look at Shen's key, the King tries to contain a small snicker. "My my, you've got Kairi's Keyblade...the Innocence Key...a bit too feminine if you ask me..."

"You got a girl's Keyblade?" Kaori says, bewildered. She looks at it as well. "Why, it's even got flowers on it. Perhaps you're in touch with your feminine side..." She swings the Keyblade over her shoulder, as she has seen Sora do so in pictures in her textbook at school. Perhaps it was the best way to carry an overlarge key...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back