• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Flannery FC!

Years
    This is a club for any person who likes Flannery!

Of course, we do have rules:
    RULES:
    1. All PC rules apply.
    2. Please dont spam...
    3. No flaming!
    4. Try to stay on topic.

What do you like about Flannery?

Members:
    PokemonMichael( owner)
    Feline( co-owner)
    Crazy Packers Fan
    T3H Kaiser
    Alakazam17

Shen

:)
    thanks for joining!

Last edited:

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
    Why the heck does this only have two responses?! D:

I'm not much of a club guy, but this is one gathering I can get behind! I get behind all things Flannery, if you know what I mean. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

So, uh, yeah. Hi. Flannery's basically my second favorite gym leader, and probably my favorite female character in the series.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'll join! What I like about Flannery... well, isn't it obvious? Her looks!
    You always beat me to these clubs. :P

Anyway, yes, I shall be joining here. Flannery, despite her sometimes fanservicey attitude, is my favourite Hoenn leader, and my third overall. =D

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    You always beat me to these clubs. :P

Anyway, yes, I shall be joining here. Flannery, despite her sometimes fanservicey attitude, is my favourite Hoenn leader, and my third overall. =D

Despite? You should mean "because of"! I'm always open to fanservice!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Naw, personality > fanserviceyness. XD

If Flannery only had the latter, I wouldn't like her. =P

Years
    Join't! Tied favourite gym leader with Erika. Her insecurity at first is probably what made me like her, followed by her being so darn cute.
    How old do you reckon she is? At first I'd guess perhaps 18, but considering the main character is only 10/11, maybe she's younger as well...?

Feline

Totodile Lover
    Years
    looks is not all about a good trainer theres also skill and technique and tatics my tatics is speed rulez hit them with my lighting fast speed now back to topic

Back