• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flash MMOPokemon... Pokemon Fusion

Lipega

Online Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Pokemon Fusion...

I know what you thinking an other hope less kid trying to make a MMO pokemon game yehy! well yhe that true but it not that simple...

my name is lucas duroj and iam a AS and Phyton programer and the team leader at mindguiders.com.

I started making a flash mmo server system fore about 2 years ago. my first project was a pokemon mmo you maybe remember that own Flash Pokemon? yhe what ever.

sense that iam ben making flash mmo rpg like Elfas and Chibi online and my so call system has grown from version 0.4 when the pokemon game was maid, to 2.5 the system is call GOD (Game Organizing directory).

What my point is i whant to give this a new try.

I got the system up and running fore registration, login, rooms, chat and COM systems. and yes i got a test server.

the simple idea is lets make a working pokemon online game, lets aim at a working battle systems against computer and players in the next 3 mounts, whit at lest 20 working pokemons.

If anyone get inspired and is ready to help me, whit anything for sprite ripping (or making new ones) to sounds and music, or just what to give me some advise. PLZ post, PM me or send me a mail at [email protected]

the old topic: https://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=66541&page=3

thx you... sorry for my bad spelling Iam form sweden

Last edited:

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    The last 3 mmo's I was helping work on went down but Ill do the same for you if you want. I was creating strategies for npc players based on pokemon levels, Id been into online battling for about 7-8 years now and I can your bots rock lol.

Lipega

Online Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    that who'd be really cool. but i try to wit in more people for the project... don't want to start something that impossible to finish

Lipega

Online Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Flash? That is a very bad idea. Flash is EXTREMELY easy to hack, go check out Stick Arena for proof.

well thats correct Stick Arena is "EXTREMELY easy" to hack... but thats Stick Arena client not flash it self, i who'd not say that thos guys are noobs in AS and safe web programing because i don't know thos guys. i have programmed formulas for I-banks in Sweden and those are 99,9% hack safe. iam using server base communication. that means the client only projects what happens the game is play on the server, that impossibly to hack through the client. but you can all ways try hack the server but that a firewall and anti hack programs duty.

Lipega

Online Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Weelll I have no idea what you just said but oh well, as long as it's hacker safe then it will most likely be great :)

I'm so sorry for my bad English i try to correct it... sorry...

I am a duslextian to... come whit a code brain they say...

any way i will update my topic whit some questions

Back