• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Flock (A Maximum Ride RP) ~ PG-16

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
    Years
    Flurry shivered in her sleep from the cold and from the fact that her nightmare had chosen to plague her tonight.

In dream
    Three year old Flurry whimpered in fear as the white coats strapped her down to a table. Though young Flurry knew this was both a test and a punishment for fighting back during their last experiment with her. As the first cut a light scratch on her arm was made she didn't make a sound just stopped the slight bleeding with her ice power. This went on for several hours light cuts being made all over her arms and legs, deep enough to bleed but not deep enough to scar and she still didn't make a sound. Finally one of the White coats had enough and growled "Light scratches isn't telling us anything!" and slashed the knife deep on her head. Flurry screamed as the pain hit her blood on her face. She managed to stop the wounds bleeding with ice and the scar was hidden under her hair. After that they finally let her go the white coat who had scarred her taking her back to flock blood all over her face and clothes. As he left her he told her one thing "I will finish this later" before leaving her with the flock after telling he others she had to fight erasers by herself and that's how she got hurt.
    as the dream ended her eyes shot open and she trembled crying quietly her face pale eyes wide with fear.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Lysander thought that it was about time to say hi now, and swept down towards the Flock below, landing right behind his little brother with a steady landing. Messing with his hair in a friendly way from behind, Lysander patted him gently, "Missed me, brother?"

"O-oh yeah.. And I heard someone... At School... Daedalus..."

Daedalus.
    Lysander still had no idea if that guy was good or not. Well he did mutate them and inject different potions into them, but then, being a bird-kid wasn't too bad. He had extraordinary powers too, so was it really that bad? Maybe this was an improvement.

Then again, Daedalus set them free. The reason was unknown, and Apolla didn't really have to be that angry, at least, in his opinion.

"Daedalus what?" Lysander asked, tilting his head, then Flurry suddenly screamed and trembled, shaking. Lysander went towards the seven year old girl and wrapped his wings around her again, giving her warmth. His eyes turned red without noticing and the wings started to turn hot, giving her comfort as the 'blanket' was wrapped around her.

"Flur, what happened?"

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
    Flurry trembled crying as she cuddled closer to Lysander for warmth, "The nightmare came back big brother" she cried trembling. "I'm afraid....d..d-do you remember the day a white coat brought me back to you guys and I had blood all over me and he said that I had to fight erasers?" she whimpered finishing her story talking more to herself than to him but knowing he could hear her. "he was the one who scarred me....a...and he said....t..that he wasn't done hurting me" she whimpered to herself forgetting that Lysander was there as she cried harder and harder. After the she cried louder talking to Lysander again "I'm scared big brother!"

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "Sis, they aren't going to hurt you anymore." Lysander spoke softly, his two wings still wrapped around her like a blanket, glowing with red light as he gave her warmth and comfort. His left eye was red once again, he just didn't know it. Lysander didn't know where this warmth came from, and figured that it was something new.

Lysander then started to feel a little dizzy again, but he ignored it and smiled at his little sister, "Cause if they're coming for us, your big brother will stand in front of you and punch those white coats away, okay?"

Tickling the little girl, Lysander grinned, pulling her closer towards him since she was shivering and wrapped her tighter with his wings, "They're nightmares. They aren't real."

Remembering that she had a great sleep after he placed his palm on her forehead, he did it again. Placing his hand onto her scar his left eye glowed even brigher, and the scar glowed too with the same colour. Lysander felt strange and weird when it glowed, but nothing really happened.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
    Flurry smiled softly relaxing and giggling as he tickled her. "I trust you big brother" she said before yawning and cuddling as close as she could to him. "Nightmares aren't real" she whispered repeating after him as he put his hand on her forehead and she yawned again. Her eyes started to close slowly as she leaned against Lysander's side as her eyes started to close. She felt warm and safe enough to try to sleep again and before she knew it she was fast asleep cuddled into his wings.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Glad that his comfort worked, Lysander yawned, his dizziness gone for now. His little sis curled up and leaned against him, and Lysander was happy that she felt safe when he was around, since she wasn't like this with the others. She giggled when he tickled her, and she cuddled against him, so she was really relaxed now.

Her words "I trust you big brother" really made Lysander beam in happiness, and before he could say anything she was asleep on his shoulder.

Goodnight, sis. Lysander thought, also falling into sleep.

In dream
    Three year old Flurry whimpered in fear as the white coats strapped her down to a table. Though young Flurry knew this was both a test and a punishment for fighting back during their last experiment with her. As the first cut a light scratch on her arm was made she didn't make a sound just stopped the slight bleeding with her ice power. This went on for several hours light cuts being made all over her arms and legs - - - - - -

Surprised, Lysander shot up from his sleep, careful not to wake Flurry up. His dream, or nightmare was about her, and it was just like the one she had described earlier. Then he remembered her scar glowing when he placed his hand onto her forehead...

"The nightmare's transfered into me?" Lysander murmured, not waking her up. She was smiling in her sleep like an angel, so she was having a sweet dream probably.

"Flurry may not be able to fight the dream since she's still young. But I can." Lysander grinned, telling himself and fell asleep again in minutes, facing the dream with his bravery, even in his sleep.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    "Sorry," Apolla mumbled. Her hands returned to their normal colour and temperature as her confusion outweighed her anger.

"Did I hurt you?" She asked Silver.

Apolla didn't like all these new powers she kept discovering; both this and the wind first came about as a result of angry outbursts. If it got out of hand, the Flock could all be in danger because of her, as well as the Erasers.

She needed to relax, and learn how to curb her anger. If she didn't begin to calm down, she could be responsible for something which didn't bare thinking about.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
    Flurry opened her eyes slowly as her stomach growled. She just couldn't sleep anymore and being hungry didn't help at all. Standing up she flew to where Apolla and Silver were and cuddled with them. She saw Apolla looking confused and hugged her. "You okay Mommy?" she asked quietly looking up at Apolla as her stomach kept growling and she let out a whimper of discomfort. Flurry kept looking up at Apolla looking into her eyes as she smiled slightly. "What got Mommy upset?" she asked again before letting out a small sneeze. Her face was slightly flushed and she sneezed again and without waiting for a reply from Apolla she whimpered "Mommy I don't feel good."

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Apolla felt small arms wrap around her, and was wrenched out of reverie. She looked up at Flurry's concerned face, and smiled to suggest she was alright. Flurry however, didn't seem okay. She let out a small sneeze.

"Mommy I don't feel good," She whimpered, her eyes glassy, and her cheeks flushed. Illness was something Apolla couldn't cure; she supposed it was due to her inability to absorb a cold into her hands.

"Come here sweetie." Apolla said, concerned. She felt Flurry's forehead, which was warm and clammy under her palm.

"What's the matter? Does it feel like a cold?" She hated seeing her Flock so ill when she could do seldom to help.

She loosened one arm from around Silver and held Flurry close to her chest.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
    Flurry sneezed again and coughed lightly starting to shiver. "I don't know, my throat hurts and my nose is stuffed" she said her voice kinda hoarse. "it's cold mommy" she whimpered relaxing as Apolla pulled her closer. Flurry kept coughing and sneezing her fever getting worse. "Mommy I feel really bad" she said tears building up in her eyes as she cuddled closer to Apolla seeking warmth though to Apolla she was burning up. "It's cold" she said again looking ready to cry. Flurry rested her head on Apolla's shoulder weakly Make it stop she thought wearily feeling so terrible.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Apolla was concerned; she'd never seen Flurry like this before. Flurry seemed cold, and Apolla wished that she had control over her new power to warm her up.
    Trying to warm her up in that way was way too dangerous, anything could happen.

"It'll be alright, Flurry. We'll get a good meal in you, and we'll get you better, okay?"

Going to the doctor's was out of the question of course, so how they'd manage this was anyone's guess.

"Try to sleep. I'll keep you safe."

Aura.Lucario

Years
    In dream

Three year old Flurry whimpered in fear as the white coats strapped her down to a table. Though young Flurry knew this was both a test and a punishment for fighting back during their last experiment with her. As the first cut a light scratch on her arm was made she didn't make a sound just stopped the slight bleeding with her ice power. This went on for several hours light cuts being made all over her arms and legs, deep enough to bleed but not deep enough to scar and she still didn't make a sound. Finally one of the White coats had enough and growled "Light scratches isn't telling us anything!"

Fight the Nightmare. Change the Dream

but before the white coat could stab her, Lysander bashed through the door and punched the white coat on the noggin from behind with his fist, then broke the straps that were locking Flurry onto the table and scooped her up, hugging her gently.

When Lysander woke up, he had a smile on his face. But Flurry had gone to Apolla and Silver, so Lysander followed. When he was next to Silver he patted him again on the head, then suddenly Flurry said that she felt weird.

She looked strange....cold...different, "F-Flurry, what happened? Did you have a nightmare again?"

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
    Flurry looked at Lysander when he asked if she had a bad dream again shook her head no as she sneezed and coughed looking at him. He could tell just by looking at her flushed face that she was getting really sick and she crawled into his arms "Big brother I don't feel good" she whispered shivering telling him the same thing she told Apolla her voice still hoarse. As she cuddled to him she started crying that she was cold despite the fact that to him she was burning up. Flurry looked at Lysander her eyes weak and not as bright as they usually where "it's so cold, brother...so c-co-cold" she managed to choke out before breaking out into a sneezing and coughing fit as she cried.

[Silver]

Tyler~♥~Amanda ~~~ Forever
    Years
    -----Silver shivered more. Suddenly he sneezed, his fever rising as well. He probably caught Flurry's fever. He whimpered a cry and held both hands to his nose, whining and shaking, frustrated moaning mixing with tears. "Noooo, I can't lose my smell!! It's part of how I see..."
    -----Silver's nose was stuffed, and it was frustrating him to tears. Three senses allowed him to 'see', and even one gone would have a severe effect on him. Almost instantly he found himself in the form of a wolf again, whimpering and half-howling at the moon, tears dribbling from his eyes. "Noooooo..." He whimpered again, which seemed to come from his mind, because his mouth didn't match. He spoke telepathically while in a non-human form, but itwas exactly like speaking, where only those close could hear.

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
    Lance looked at the rest of the flock, and as he took in the others emotions he felt extremely annoyed and sick to a point. Lance then saw Flurry, and he knew that she was scared, but Lance did not say anything, because he knew that Flurry had a strong will, and that she would pull through, also, Lance couldn't give any good advice because he could not remember being scared.

Lance simply looked at his surroundings and closed his eyes, trying to arrange the other emotions that were not willing to be contained. Lance simply sighed.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
    Flurry whimpered and crawled over to Silver picking him up and holding him close as they both cried. Flurry felt terrible blaming herself for getting Silver sick. I'm so sorry Silver....i..i din't mean to make you sick she thought as she cried harder knowing he could read her thoughts. With a sniffle she laid down setting the small wolf beside her still hugging him as she shivered and kept sneezing. She had already gotten one other member of the flock sick, what if someone else caught it as well. Flurry's fever kept getting worse until it reached a point where all she was able to do was cry and cry in fear and pain hating being sick. Knowing she had a bad fever even cooling the air with her powers didn't help much.

(OOC: I'm going to be out of town this weekend so I won't be online)

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Apolla looked on helplessly as the two youngest Flock members cried in their discomfort. She held them close to her, feeling Silver shiver through his fur.

Apolla herself began to feel a little under the weather, but she forced herself to believe it was all in her head. However, she knew that if they didn't get better soon, the whole Flock could get infected.

She didn't know anything about medicine, only what she had read up on when the Flock had been ill before. Going to the doctor's was a no-go, so she had to think of something else.

"When shops open tomorrow, I'll find you some medicine, okay guys?" Apolla squeezed them both, making her hands glow in a feeble attempt of absorbing their illness.

"We'll sort it. I promise."

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    (OOC: I figured that we were at a deadlock in the story, so I posted again. I hope that's okay!)

The night air was still and the silence was like a blanket covering the park. Any approaching noises would be noticed immediately, and so Apolla was content with the spot she'd picked to rest in.
    Apolla looked over at Flurry and Silver with concern etched in her face. The two slept side by side, tossing occasionally due to the illness they were suffering. Apolla hadn't figured out how she'd get them better, but as mutants they healed pretty fast anyway, so she may not need to worry by morning.

Being look out was tedious work, but she knew it was necessary. She allowed her mind to wander, her senses still alert to any extraneous noise.
    She looked down at her hands. The scars were healing slightly, and hadn't been damaged by the heat she'd radiated earlier. Now that had been weird. Might as well embrace it, she concluded, staring at her hands, willing them to get hot.
    As she thought it, her hands turned red. To her, they felt slightly warm, but as she allowed them to heat up, the hem of her sleeve became singed. Still Apolla stared, and clicked her fingers. As she did so, a small flame ignited at the end of her index finger.

Well. That's cool. She couldn't deny it, she was excited. The flame seemed comfortably warm, and so she tested it on the branch beside the one they rested on. The wood charred and blackened at the touch of the flame, and Apolla recoiled in shock, causing the fire to extinguish.

Hmm. This could be useful.

Back