• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Font Thread

Kurosaki

Thats right, because this forum NEEDS another sticky. >>

I'll add some to the post in a sec, I've just gotta find them again, XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
    thanks for contributing, David =D

Oh, and.. considering most of the stickies are mine, I figured I'd make yet another one xD

Kurosaki

thanks for contributing, David =D

Oh, and.. considering most of the stickies are mine, I figured I'd make yet another one xD
    Couldn't we just like... leave this instickied and link to it in the resources thread? XD

Anyways,

Naruto
    Planned Obsolescence

2 for now, I'll add more later~ =D

Sawyer

���
    Years
    ****, I've been wondering where that Naruto one was. Thanks.

EDIT: d@mn is censored now? what has this world come to?

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Well, Tahoma for sure. I use it all the time, default font or not, and all you people should too. =P Btw, I will actually edit with some downloadable favoritesa little later. XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Defaults I use a lot: Garamond, Geneva, Verdana, Century Gothic, uhh... and Century.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    I have all of the first thre... use them all quite a bit, except Neverwinter... I don't use that so much cause in my opinion it's overused =/

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I don't think we want another stickied thread.
    Also just because you ask for threads to be stuck doesn't mean they will be, just thought i'd say.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    pin you killed it..... xD
    OCR A Extended i like that for buttons and stuff better than visitor... more friendly....

Back