• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports The Football Discussion Thread!

Years
    Really good first half. Hope Suarez's injury isn't anything serious. He now has as many goals as Spurs in the league. {XD}

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
    So once again we're back to proper football. No more breaks until March yay.

You never know with players like Anderson at some point they may just finally surprise you and play well for a while. Surely his United contract should be up soon?
    I saw him have a cracking game in Europe a few seasons back. Never done much from it mind.

Great game at Goodison. Allen should have scored, mind. Hoping for an Everton win, but it really could go either way.

EDIT: 2-2 now! That must be why Mourinho loaned out Lukaku.

Last edited:
    Years
    Really dissapointed with the result. The look on Mignolet's face after conceding the third goal says it all.

Years
    Wow Arsenal have a 7 point lead over everyone else.
    Then there's a 3 point gap between 2nd and 8th positions.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Really pleased with Blackpool as of late. And, considering Burnley and QPR lost, at least it's giving Blackpool a chance to catch up. 80/1 Blackpool to finish in the top 3, I hope they do it. :)

As for the Tottenham v Man United game, I'm hoping for a home win. Man United was the team that relegated Blackpool in the first place.

Years
    As long as there's 3 points I wont mind it's just 1-0

No Liverpool match on TV - Star Sports are getting worse by the day.
    They have 4 SD sports channels, but they'll only show one live match at a time (they've done this all season) and instead show some stupid cricket repeat telecast.
    They want to force people to buy the HD channel or online subscription.

Last edited:
    Years
    As much as I hate Suarez, he is an amazing player. Kills me to say that.

At least Chelsea go in at the break 2-1 up. So typical to concede against Sunderland. So utterly typical.

Years
    He was only fulfilling your prophecy it seems -Lapras-. :P

Bad day for Boro too unfortunately, promising striker sent off on what will be one of few chances he gets and we lose to a 90th minute goal.

How much longer does Moyes have? Not sure whether it really is his fault or the squad is just atrocious.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Think that Manchester United should give him until this time next year to be honest with you. Fully back him in the next two transfer windows, let him get his squad together and see what happens.

'We need to lose better at bigger and better clubs'. I think it is safe to say I am finally off the proverbial fence with Hughton, he has to go. Tactically inept, devoid of any sort of charisma, questionable at best man management, man crush on Johan '0 goals in 28 games' Elmander and it took an injury 'crisis' to get Wessi on the pitch.

Back