• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Forest Grovyle Fanclub [REVIVED]

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    How come I didn't notice this club before now? O_O This is a must join club. Forest grovyle's art is amazing and she's probaly my favorite mod ^_^

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Yay, thanks to both of you for joining! *huggles!* ^_^ I hope you enjoy the club! :D We're a fun bunch! ;) Hehe, oh dear, you searched me on Google? XD I think I've left a trail of destruction across the Internet...XD

Awwwww, your fave mod? *huge blush* Well shucks! Thank you! ^^;; I don't think I've had anyone say that to me before, so that really means a lot! ^___^

Years
    None of those tracks I can snake on ;_;

Your opponent disconnected O.o

Again, unless you have to go for lunch

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Yay, thanks for joining! *huggles!* ^_^ I hope you enjoy the club! :D We're a fun bunch! ;) Hehe, oh dear, you searched me on Google? XD I think I've left a trail of destruction across the Internet...XD
    You sure have. You left four pages of image results, how are you going to explain this, ms? XP

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Of course you can, flash boy! :D *hugs!* Welcome to the club! ^^

Esupio, on my DS it said you d/ced...I think it always says that your opponent did even if it was you...me and Faith carried on racing 'til the end. Good races though! :D I enjoyed it!

lol, oh dear! XD hehe! I think one of my pics comes up if you search any Pokemon from 1-251, but I'm not going to say what they look like...XD *is mysterious!* hehe!

--FG

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Years
    lol XD Sorry about that, have changed that now :P I was a bit rushed when I was typing that message!!

If you want to play again sometime just PM me! ^^ I don't have much time atm 'cos I have stuff to do this afternoon...:( But I'd love to race you again sometime! ^^

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Yeah! Did you see last night's game? The guy was SO unlucky! He had the 250k in his box but to be honest I think nobody would have risked going right to the end with the offers he was getting! XD

Okay, I shall call you Matt from now on! :D Thanks for the info! ^^

--FG

hehe, Welcome. No i didn't see that show...I don't think.

How are you today?

Years
    I finished the sprite ^^ and made it into a button for here

The Forest Grovyle Fanclub [REVIVED]

whaddya think

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    hey i'd like to join, FG is really cool, and awsome at mario kart ^__^ not to mention a great artist and lovley person

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It seems FG has yet another worshipper. So... how is our master today?

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Hey guys! *huge glomps for all of you!* ^_____^
    And welcome to the club, Bowser and DS! You're so sweet *blushes bright red!* ^^;;
    I'm good today thanks! :D I'm feeling a lot better than yesterday. XD I think I'm going to go play some Mario Kart...working on my three-star ranking!

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    cool ^__^, if you fancy a game of mario kart im up for a race ^__^

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Hey guys! *huge glomps for all of you!* ^_____^
    And welcome to the club, Bowser and DS! You're so sweet *blushes bright red!* ^^;;
    I'm good today thanks! :D I'm feeling a lot better than yesterday. XD I think I'm going to go play some Mario Kart...working on my three-star ranking!
    your going for THREE star ranking...
    im only half way towards one star.
    i suck at classic tracks aswell. mirror was esier than i belevid it would be ^_^
    id like race you some time anyway.
    hay, have you got any staff ghosts? i got two or three...
    cant beet em' though <_<

Back