• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen The Forgotten 4th

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    In both English and Japanese, None of The Girls in Erika's Gym have the same name as her in FRLG(Where Names were given to the once-nameless NPCs)

Near Fuscia =/= Celadon gym...

I've never actually heard her quote that much, but The Bringer! approves. It seems like most of the new E4 members in G/S/C didn't get that much attention, but that could be attributed to the fact that they have not gotten a remake (soon to change ^_^ ) and they are also fairly old as far as pokemon games go. Good thing her umbreon didn't have moonlight as well...

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    She was the only one I remember in the G/S/C version E4. o: Dark Type Pokemon are ftw in my case, so she is ftw as well. Even her short skirt ;) lol.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    When I saw this thread, I thought it was about another game from G/S/C that nobody knew of...

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Near Fuscia =/= Celadon gym...

I've never actually heard her quote that much, but The Bringer! approves. It seems like most of the new E4 members in G/S/C didn't get that much attention, but that could be attributed to the fact that they have not gotten a remake (soon to change ^_^ ) and they are also fairly old as far as pokemon games go. Good thing her umbreon didn't have moonlight as well...

I read it wrong. Because you said "Oddish", I instantly assumed you meant the Celedon Gym without looking at the word Fuchsia.

Alpha Bass

Scrap-Data™
    Years
    I dont even remember a Karen of the elite four...but, then again, I only liked Lance, I thought all the other elite four members (of all the games) sucked :/

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Yeah, her quote is in the OU tier of quotes, no doubt.

But I remember her. Her skirt was so short and I was a really hormonal teen...

You actually tiering quotes outright proves her point.
    I loved karen, parts of her team was a little random but this was when dark types were introduced and there weren't many of them, but she was very good-looking, i look forward to her redesign.

Years
    Because of Karen, I thought Vileplume was a Dark type. Lol Her Pokemon were really cool. Umbreon was so hard to beat. I had no idea that Fighting moves were super effective against Dark types. Karen was a cool 4th member. I remember her perfectly. She was the first female Elite Four member I have ever battled. Her Houndoom, Vileplume, Umbreon, Murkrow, and Gengar were all so cool. I should use that party. XD (Along w/ my starter of course.)

Some facts about Karen:

Karen prefers Dark-type Pokémon because she likes the bad-boy image and dark power they portray.

Karen is almost an anagram of the word Darken.

Karen Quotes:

"I am Karen of the Elite Four. Are you <name>? How amusing. I love Dark-type Pokémon. I find their wild, tough image to be so appealing. And they're so strong. Think you can take them? Just try to entertain me. Let's go."

"Well, aren't you good. I like that in a trainer."

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. I like your style. You understand what's important. Go on--the Champion is waiting."

Last edited:

Ayselipera

I'll never forget her!

Back