• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Forgotten Isle; The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
Years

W e l c o m e !

Hey all you out there! This is my first RP thread here, and Im kinda nervous. Please keep this in mind. But with all you guys' help, I think we can make my little idea into a great RP. ;] So, let me be the first to welcome you here. I hope you'll stick around. ;D There will be only 11 players (including me, of course.) Read below for more information!

P l o t !
    The ship S.S. Hyla is setting sail for Justina Isle, a popular vacation island for trainers. Justina Isle is a very private island, in which you must be invited by the owner to be able to vacation there. Everyone is pumped and ready for this relaxing experience, but the ship, carrying 10 VIP trainers and many Pokemon, is thrown off course during a wild storm the day before they were scheduled to arrive at Justina Isle. The boat crashed onto a different island, uncharted and unknown. The island is not deserted, however. There was an unknown, thriving community hidden among the rocks that sheltered it. Many people have made there home there, but are not skilled in boat design. The trainers are stuck on the isle. Most of the trainers have decided to settle on the island, but some have used their flying Pokemon to leave. The trainers who have decided to stay call the island Renal Isle now. They find this new island as a brand new challenge, different from anything that had ever experienced before this. This new "region" has it's own Gyms, and some small towns scattered around the the varying terrain, giving th trainers something to do that is familiar to them.
    You are one of the 10 trainers that were ship-wrecked on Renal Isle. You are given one Pokemon from the Professor on the island, Professor Redwood. She will give you a wild Pokemon that is native to the island, and 15 Pokeballs. Since a lot of the island is not explored, and the towns where the Gyms are located are in romote areas, Professor Redwood has asked each of you to explore the island to the max and find anything there is to be found. There is an evil group that is trying to capture the three legendary Pokemon that live around and on the island. Lugia, who lives in the seas, Celebi, who holds power in the forests, and Girantina who rules the caves and mountains of the island. It is also your job to rid the island of the evil group named Team Grant, and their leader, Grant. Be warned, the Gym's leaders are tough, ranging from water to dark. Their Pokemon are powerful, and their followers are loyal. You, the trainer, must save the Legendary Pokemon, and face the new challenges. Are you up to it?

S e t t i n g !
    The island is sectioned into three different sections, divided by the legendary Pokemon that rules over that section. The beaches, the small islands around it, and the ocean is the Lugia Area, the forests and the grassy plains surrounding it is the Celebi Area, and the mountains and caves are the Girantina Areas. The Gyms are located all over the terrain. There are Five Gyms and one Champion. They will be added as the RP progresses. The five towns are: Genna, Yoora, Fanya, Loom, and Wooder Town. These town are situated all over the land. I will only tell you what Area they reside:

Genna: Celebi Area

Yoora: Celebi Area

Fanya: Lugia Area

Loom: Lugia Area

Wooder: Girantina Area

Champion: Secret! Only can be found by one who holds all the Gym badges and something secret that is told to the winner of the final Gym winner. -I will take the place of Irene if/when you beat her.- There are two secrets to finding the Champion.

You will begin in a little town called Panon. That is where you will receive your gift Pokemon and Pokeballs from Prof. Redwood. There is no Gym in Panon, and it resides in the Lugia area, it is a costal town.

Genna Town Gym:
    Leader: Kaya
    Type: Dark
    Pokemon:
    Poochyena Lv: 15
    Moves: Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Tail Whip, Tackle
    Murkrow Lv: 12
    Moves: Shadow Claw, Aerial Ace, Peck, Sand-Attack
    Houndour Lv: 16
    Moves: Take Down, Ember, Faint attack, Shadow Ball
    Prize Money: 1567g
    Badge: Night Badge

Yoora Town Gym:
    Leader: Lance
    Type: Flying
    Pokemon: -To Be added-
    Prize Money: 3320
    Badge: Sky Badge

Fanya Town Gym:
    Leader: Edward
    Type: Grass
    Pokemon: -To Be added-
    Prize Money: 5822g
    Badge: Flower Badge

Loom Town Gym:
    Leader: Alicia
    Type: Water
    Pokemon: -To be added-
    Prize Money: 7707g
    Badge: Drop Badge

Wooder Town Gym:
    Leader: Irene
    Type: Dragon
    Pokemon: -To be added-
    Prize money: 10384g
    Badge: Roar Badge

Champion: Naomi
    -all other information unown-

R u l e s !
    1. Be Active! No matter if your one of my best friends or worst enemies, if you are not active for a week, you will be booted. Unless you were sick or something PM me if so.
    2. No Godmodding, bunnying, powerplaying, etc. Unless you are given permission.
    3. Swearing. It doesn't bother me, but please keep it PG-13. And don't over-use it.
    4. Normal PC/RP rules apply. If you haven't read them, I would advise you to.
    5. No "perfect" characters. Everyone has their flaws, and they're booring!
    6. Legendaries are allowed, but ASK ME FIRST!
    7. Be yourself! Have some class! Be respectful! Have a sense of Humor! Don't Flame! Don't Spam!
    8. As RP master, I have the right to decline/accept SU's as I see fit.
    9. Have fun!

N a t i v e P o k e m o n:
    You will be given one of these: (You pick the statistics and whatnot)
    Poocheyena (Taken by WisherWisherWish)
    Ponyta
    Treeko (Taken by TFN)
    Skarmory
    Pikachu (Taken by Star Girl)
    Sandshrew
    Froslass
    Beautifly
    Kirlia (Taken by ~Rotom~)
    Mismagious(Taken by Vorteld)
    Squirtle

You can catch these: (The ones above cannot be caught)
    Sheldon
    Glameow
    Hitmolee
    Skitty
    Nosepass
    Plusle
    Loudred
    Azurill
    Surskit
    Nuzleaf
    Ralts
    Miltank
    Stantler
    Teddiursa
    Delibird
    Charmander
    Scizor
    Eevee
    Aipom

S i g n U p !
    Name: (No, you CAN'T be Chuck Norris.)
    Appearance: (1-3 paragraphs, please.)
    Personality: (1-3 paragraphs, again)
    History: (Your basic life story)
    Pokemon: (Please only 1-4)
    What Pokemon You'd Like: (Out of the first list above)

Reserved/Members: (Only 10 spots are available)

1. Vorteld
    2. TFN
    3. Star Girl
    4. WisherWisherWish
    5. Aztekia
    6. MarshMallow
    7. ~Rotom~
    8. Bijou-chan
    11. KillehKiwi

Reservations are accepted, but I'd like you to get in your SU's in a few days after you post your SU. Please and thank you!
    Enjoy the new RP!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    I will post all characters and descriptions here in the OOC thread as soon as we get a bit more into the RP. Any ideas or suggestions are to be posted here from now on. Remaining RP SUs are also to be posted here. I may allow a few more sign-ups than I originally planned to accept, PM me if you still want to sign-up even if there are no more spots left, I may say yes. Enjoy the RP. ;]

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • *waves hand insanely* Ooooh! Mememememeeeee! XD Bijou would love to, but I want to know if KillehKiwi(Kylie) is okay with it. And if anyone else would want to go with Sylvester, just in case.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Name: mimi hurno
    Appearance: she wears a pink tank top and a white miniskirt and white trainers .her brown hair is open and on top is a pink hairband and a white packpack shaped like a pokeball.round her neck is a golden neckless given to her my her mother.
    Personality:a sweet caring young girl she i can get bossy sometimes when things dont go her way but she always come through in the end.
    History:she has lived in newbark town with her mother hara where she help everyone in town and took care of her little sister min.when she was old enough she got her first pokemon chickorita and started her journey
    Pokemon: chikorita(kuno)flaron(flame)
    What Pokemon You'd Like:squritle

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • I guess it's OK for us to meet now, Bijou-Chan ^_^

Can you make a post to initiate it?

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
  • Yay I found the OOC thread! Took me awhile. xD
    And hey, the Sign up's open again? ... Then people dropped out? o_o *hardly noticed ^^;*

Hey, I took Squirtle by the way! o_o

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
  • . . .

So um, is our RPG dead? D8
    I thought I'd wait for Aztekia to post as he said he'd be Ashley's companion in the real thread (and as I have no idea where his char is atm) ...

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Yeah, probably.

But don't fret, I have a new RP that I sent in, maybe you can join that one. ;]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back