• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: The Forums Are Doing Weird Things To My Posts

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
Years
  • Since I started being active again and posting frequently, I have noticed that sometimes the site glitches and doubles what I have posted in the same post, so if I typed something like

Spoiler:

it would actually post like

Spoiler:

I can easily fix it each time it happens with a simple edit, but it is becoming a little bit of a nuisance, if anyone has any ideas that would be great

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    That happens on long threads - either you double post in two separate posts, or you double post the content in the same post. It's a server issue and there's no way to fix it beyond not using quick reply - the issue doesn't exist if you go the full reply page.

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • Thanks for the replies guys, i'll take your advice into consideration and keep watch on how many posts a thread has.

Back