• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The fourth gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtyjerry

TJ Kitchen
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm playing the japanese version of the game, and i don't know very much japanese. Everytime I try to enter the fourth gym a man pushes me out. What am I missing?

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Like in G/S/C, you will need to go in the Burned Tower (in the top left of the town), battle your Rival, fall in the hole, meet the legendary dogs and then get out of there. Then you can go inside the gym.

And, for these simple questions, use the HG/SS Help Thread (it's a sticky, you can't miss it) next time.

Years
    I'm not 100% sure, because I haven't played yet, but I think you have to go to the Burned Tower. Morty and Eusine will be there. Battle your rival, then see the dogs.

Edit: Fire Wolf answered before me. His answer is better. (Awesome sig, by the way, FW.)

Dirtyjerry

TJ Kitchen
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Oh sorry, i just posted without look at the stickys. My bad >.<
    Someone please lock this.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Someone please lock this.
    Can do! Post in those stickies next time, is all.
    Like in G/S/C, you will need to go in the Burned Tower (in the top left of the town), battle your Rival, fall in the hole, meet the legendary dogs and then get out of there. Then you can go inside the gym.
    This is more Crystal-centric, actually, but yep, that's what needs doing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back