• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The freakin' CHAIRMAN of MISSING AND EXPLOITED CHILDREN's Caucus solicits young boys.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Oh, joy.

The freakin' CHAIRMAN of MISSING AND EXPLOITED CHILDREN's Caucus solicits young boys.

[agelimit]mature pplz

https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/print?id=2509586

[/agelimit]

This is win.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Why have I lost faith in the world?

Like, I know that people are sick, but to read a conversation as such ... ugh!

I regret even reading it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Heard about this last week and just thought this topic was about someone getting the news late. Looks like a lot of what was aired on TV was cut. That's a wonderful thing to read just after waking up. I'm glad he stepped down...but then he goes and blames it on alcohol to avoid jail time, which the creep needs.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Alcohol may lower judgement, but it doesn't onset something like this, which is just something developed over time in itself. Ugh.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I at least feel comforted knowing I am apparently more literate and gramatically correct than a republican politician three times my age.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • I've been scarred for life after reading that 0_o *goes to suck the filth out of her mind with a vaccuum*

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Yes yes. This has been the top story lately, well, at least on CNN. I knew ABC released the IM conversation somewhere, just couldn't ever find it.

I think Mark Foley forgot who he was and what he did just there. John Shimkus knew about Foley's emails since 2005 and would take immediate action into this matter. I'm not totally sure if Shimkus even describes "immediate action" as one year from now. *shrugs*

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hmmm....from what I read, that guy musta been in pedophile heaven.

Pretty sick convo to be having period.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Is that it?

I've seen convos a lot dirtier than that. But I guess the point is that he's a famous politicain. Makes you think. If any one of us get famous, people are going to submit all your dirty msn convos over the internet. Good thing my record is clean. I've always thought the government were a bunch of meatheads. This just confirms it.

Pretty sick convo to be having period.

G-Man, you should be one to talk XD'

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • The other worthwhile point noting that it was with a minor.

And that other individuals apparently knew.

And worst of all, that I STILL doubt the abilities of the DNP to turn this election season into a winning one for progressives.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • Oral sex on a 21-year-old boy....................and he's a freaken boy.........................michael jackson crisis......

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • That is wrong on soooooooo many levels. So many.

And this is suppose to be the guy HELPING the kids? I sure as hell woulden't trust him with my kids. (If I had kids...) Even though the guy was 21... So wrong. People can be sick sometimes.

Back