• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air

Zelos

*yawn*
Years
  • I like the show a lot, it's really funny ^^ Karasu, it comes on every night at 9:30. It might come on more late into the night, but I'm not to sure. On the weekends, I think it comes on even more, but again, not sure =D

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Fresh Prince is a really good show, the only thing I didn't like about the earlier ones is that Carlton is annoying to where I want to stab someone. XD.

I like how Will Smith pretty much acts like himself on the show. XD.

cockadoodle

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2006
    Yeah, I love the show. It had a good run. I still try and catch it on Nick at Night when I can. Actually, I watched it tonight. Pretty cool.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I LOVE THE SHOW! It's the best. Well I used to watch it every night at teatime but now it doesn't show anymore or I can't find it. Shame cos it was the best. It had a catchy tune too. I miss it

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    That's cos it's old but it was super. Carlton was a funny/wierd guy and he made me laugh once so much. I memorised the words of the song at the start of the show ^__^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I remember catching this show every so often.It always managed to get a ton of laughs form me,something rarely seen by me since ages. 0.0

I loved this show lots,but it's been awhile since I've seen it(better yet,seen anything on TV o-O)

Back