• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fuji League Recruitment Thread

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I was talking to you. He wouldnt make a good leader honestly and you should want to be proud of your league.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • Just finished a new team. Battles are also going to take place on Shoddy so make sure you remake your wifi teams on there in case the trainer asks for a Shoddy Battle.

I am excited about this new team. It fixes all the flaws of the old team. Can't wait to get some rates once the thread gets approved.

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    i know this gonna sound noobish but i havn`t used shoddy! care to explain??

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    icic! how woould i find it ??! is on this or is it findable on google or such?? nevermind i found it!

Last edited:

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    I took a look at it and well it seems complicated to me! yet its not! i don't know i would actually have to put thought into how i set my values and stuff! Though i am more for straight up battles!

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • Me either and this computer wont take it.

Don't worry. I will specify next to your name that you only wifi battle.

Just won my first battle with my new team. It has a huge Tyranitar weakness. I was down 3-1 and I set up on his Blissey while it was Protecting and trying to Toxic me. Then I continued to 1HKO the rest of his team.

Comeback, ftw!

Back