• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fuji League

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
  • Why? I use platinum moves too. Its perfectly legit most of the time and they are official.

Because it is a bit unfair seeing as how not everybody has Platinum yet. Then they would be at a disadvantage. It is best to just ban them until Platinum is released in English.

was he using ubers........

No. He won completely legit but he got so lucky with all those critical hits.

SkywolfDragon

"Now, let's see how you dance!
    Years
  • Because it is a bit unfair seeing as how not everybody has Platinum yet. Then they would be at a disadvantage. It is best to just ban them until Platinum is released in English.

No. He won completely legit but he got so lucky with all those critical hits.

Just a small question, but what should a gym leader do when it's a draw?

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • Just a small question, but what should a gym leader do when it's a draw?

There is no such thing as a draw in Pokemon battles.

Unless Destiny Bond ends the game in a draw rather than a win for the user.

I know Explosion ends the match in a win for the user but I am not sure about Destiny Bond.

Anyway, if it is a draw, the winner is the Gym leader.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Skywolfdragon is on, PM him for a battle hun

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    There is no such thing as a draw in Pokemon battles.

Unless Destiny Bond ends the game in a draw rather than a win for the user.

I know Explosion ends the match in a win for the user but I am not sure about Destiny Bond.

Anyway, if it is a draw, the winner is the Gym leader.

Or if a move like sandstorm or a life orb ends it. Draws are actually quite common.

Oh and Silver Enseron will battle you.

Last edited:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    U dont know how surprised I am. I beat him very easily and he had no knowledge of competitive battling.

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    well! to say i think he learnt alot from that! plus he did choose his pokemon wisely Dark type isn't hard to take on

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    OU broke the Standard Rule Sleep Clause
    By Making 3 Of My Pokemon Asleep
    That way i D/c and Dq/d Him

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Wow, am I the only one in this league who can actually win a battle? No offense, it just that not one other member has won a battle.

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    u gotta remember a leader mainly has one type were an elite 4 can use any type! its alittle different also its a trial and error process in teams! also challengers can use multie types and also some use the most common poky's used for teams!

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I understand those factors but that is what predictable counter moves are for. Give your gym team moves that will cripple the types of pokemon that would cripple the opponents.

Back