• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fuji League

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
  • I haven't faced OU yet. I faced Justin T who was a very good battler with lots of knowledge of competitive play. Vaporeons and Tangrowths always cripple me.

EDIT: OU has challenged me. I'll let you know the results after the battle.

Okay so I guess OU beat me. Freaking 10% chance of paralysis my arse. Paralyzes 3 of my Pokemon with Thunder and Hypnosis hit every time.

I hate parahax. =/

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    wow, if I could battle you at the moment OU I would. Just to prove to u that u are not as good as you think you are.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    um, who would put serene grace on blissey
    bliss needs natural cure so her walling abilities arn't raped by status =S

But thats what they expect you to do ah ha! lol

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    BTW I was really joking but sometimes it is nice to do the unexpected.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • Everyone I am going to be slightly inactive for the few next days. I'll log on occasionally every day to check PMs, VMS and posts in this thread but I won't be staying on for longer than 5 minutes. Just PM or VM me if you need something. I'll be back sometime next week.

Your still all free to take on challenges. Just remember to post the results post-match. Thanks.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Everyone I am going to be slightly inactive for the few next days. I'll log on occasionally every day to check PMs, VMS and posts in this thread but I won't be staying on for longer than 5 minutes. Just PM or VM me if you need something. I'll be back sometime next week.

Your still all free to take on challenges. Just remember to post the results post-match. Thanks.

Why, well its cool anyway. I will keep an eye on things in ur absence.

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
  • Sorry, I haven't been able to log on for a few days because of crazy loads of homework, but i'm back now, and if anyone wants to challenge me, that's fine, i'll be on for like, an hour.

So Matt, this is th rundown of the challengers and the people they have beaten if you haven't been keeping track (which you should be).

JustinT- 1 badge (4th Gen Matt)
    OU812- 3 badges (Silver enseron, SkywolfDragon, 4th Gen Matt)

Last edited:
    Back