• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fury fan club

Do you know him?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just now off this club

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • He is hot (he told me to)

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    O yea now thats sheltering, well i was watching goldmember, and they did have 'rude' bits, and my Dad wasnt too pleased

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Fury of Ninetales said:
    that's what they're afraid of, suki. they think that if i go to a movie with murders in it, they think that if i get mad at someone, i'm gonna go and murder them. or if i watch an austin powers movie (i saw goldmember at charizard69's house), i'll start saying "inappropriate" jokes.

Um by any chance your folks catholic?:chinese:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    O ok then cya MT and Fury *hugs Mt and kisses fury* bye

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    witchcrafty? Its so cool, u shud watch it at sum1s house when it comes out

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    how did u know SJ? Im not allowed to have MSN cos i got kicked off this chatroom and i blocked the internet

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    charizard69 said:
    See suki the trick is to not get caught. Also on Fury parents shealtering him he couldn't even go see Napoleon Dynomite!

hey you know his parents very well right? Tell me some quotes of what they say?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    charizard69 said:
    Hmm hold on. "Where have you been? We were worried!" After saying how worried they were he would be grounded for "Going out when the crazy people could steal him for this family"

You know this story speaks to me...I see how his parents are...I wish I had parents like him. I would like to be spoiled sometimes...not fair...life's tough sometimes, don't you agree?

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    the thing is that they were kinda joking when char-69 asked them. they wouldn't think that i would ever do that so they nevr thought of what they'd really do. my mom still thinks that i'll stop playing video games period some day *laughs*

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    no parent can stop u playing video games i mean thats what keeps kids alive

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back