• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The game you enjoyed the most.

Years
    I think Silver would be my all-time favourite game. It was my first (I think), and to start on that one made others a little disappointing lol. I mean, it had two regions (TWO!!) and a load of great new pokemon, the pokegear etc. :)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I'd say LeafGreen, because I actually took my time and poured all my effort into leveling up all my Pokémon to level 100 legally.

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
    Pokemon Blue / Pokemon LeafGreen
    Oh how i loved this game, i remember spending hours upon hours just sitting there playing this game, i got it for christmas with my 1st Game boy, (game boy pocket the see thru one XD ) i cant remember a time with out it
    it still works as well! i remmeber the 1st time i compleated the pokemon league i dont think ive been so happy as a kid. Even when the second gen came out i played this 10x more
    When they did the remake i was so dissapointed that it was green and not blue, but it was a real blast from the past, although i still remember it more at the old original graphics... ive never been able to say this with any other game, the original graphics were the best <3

Pokemon Gold / Pokemon HeartGold
    So 2nd gen, i didnt play this as much, and i only compleated it twice, (first time using a lvl 100 wiggilytuff.. yes i know) must say i didnt realise that the 2nd half after the pokemon league was still the game so i only did it a couple of times, (i was young and foolish)
    i did however love how the story line carried on from Blue
    Although it wasnt long untill i got Xploder ... that both made it extreamly fun and ruined it for me, i loved starting off with low level rare pokes.
    As for heartgold, its made me realise how much i loved the original game, i remember everything from the game in perfect detail.
    I loved bug catching contest as well, and the addition of all the features from platinum is always good ^^
    Oh and all those pokemon which follow you :')

Pokemon Sapphire
    This was the 1st game in which i had friends who also played the game (other than my brother)
    so i spend alot of time beating them in battles
    i loved the contests as well

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Emerald had to be hands down my favorite Pokemon game of all times. It was that game where I enjoyed playing Pokemon again. It brought back all those good memories where I would bust Team Magma's plan to blow up a volcano, or capturing Kyogre. I eventually learned about EV training while playing Emerald.

Other than Emerald, there was Platinum and SoulSilver. Both games are a ton of fun to play with. I enjoyed going through each storyline.

TapouT

this
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 8, 2015
    would have to say Emerald, when I was just a young lad I put HOURS into that game daily, but I think I need to give soulsilver a shot, emerald was the last one I played anyways.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well, since I never have an orgasm and talk about way back when whenever I hear the words "Pokemon Red" even uttered, you can tell that I am more of a fan of the newer games. I'm having trouble deciding, since all of the games except for Platinum had major flaws I could pick at, but I never really played Platinum fully. I'll say Pearl for the sole reason that I beat the whole game on it. But Platinum is better IMO.

Back