• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gardevoir Fan Club

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    The Gardevoir Fan Club

The Gardevoir Fan Club

This is a fan club for one of my favorite Pokemon, Gardevoir. I'll except anyone who is a fan of the Psychic Beauty or any of its family members, Ralts, Kirlia, or Gallade. I have posted some simple rules below.

Rules
    1) Don't Spam, I hate that.
    2) Be Kind to your fellow Members, debates are fine, but use common sense on where to draw the line.
    3) Remain on the Topic of Gardevoir, or its evolutionary family. Any topic about anything to do with the Gardevoir Evo Family is okay, as long as it doesn't break any other rules. Please put Off Topic before such statements that deviate from it.
    4) It should go without saying, but all Pokemon Community Rules apply here as well.
    5) Post all subjects that may be considered Spoilers into Spoiler Tags.
    6) Any Member may make a subject if they wish, such as "What moves have you taught your Gardevoir".

Owner

Crystal-Walters

Members
    Feline
    Vampy-Chan
    Rafey
    BHwolfgang
    azuman
    Attrox Ostendo
    Missingno.7-4468

Last edited:

Feline

Totodile Lover
    Years
    can i join ever sence i saw wally have one on sapphire i thought damn i wish i cought a ralts and trained it btw ill be your co-owner if you want me to be

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Topic: Who do you think is better? Gardevoir or Gallade?
    IMO, Gardevoir is better, NOT END OF STORY, some people may want to say something!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Topic: Who do you think is better? Gardevoir or Gallade?

It's not over until the group leader says it's over. [high five Rafey]

Anyways, I have to say that Gardevoir is better at appearance while Gallade is more capable in battle. Well, that's just my opinion.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Welcome BHwolfgang.
    ~Member List Updated~

Who between Gardevoir and Gallade is better?
    Hard decision, well I prefer Gardevoir, she's just so beautiful and powerful, I can't count out Gallade. He's got the strong points of Fighting-Types with out the Psychic Weakness and since he's half Fighting-Type, he can take out Dark-Types, a Psychic's weakness, with ease. He's also got Psycho Cut, a move Gardevoir can't learn, at least without a TM, if there is one. To be honest, I keep one of each in my party. Actually..I have two Gardevoir, a normal one, nicknamed Sana, and a Shiny one without a nickname.
    I'd have to say Gardevoir though, since she is my favorite Pokemon. I believe she's stronger than Mewtwo even, since Sana, lvl 100, knocked out my brother's lvl 100 Mewtwo with out either Pokemon using any stat enhancing or decreasing attacks. Although I did use alot of vitamin/mineral items (protein, iron, etc.) on her.

Feline

Totodile Lover
    Years
    I wish I could play Emerald because then i could have Gardevior on it but my enternal battery has run dry :( i will try and fix it

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Who do you think is better? Gardevoir or Gallade?
    Gardevoir.I mean Gallade is capable in competative battling,but Gardevoir is graceful and beautiful.Besides it could stand hits with its calmind.^.~

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    ooh i'll give this a shot ^^
    i like gallade the most but i still like the ther three ;)

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I wish I could play Emerald because then i could have Gardevior on it but my enternal battery has run dry :( i will try and fix it
    Well, if you have Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum, I could breed you a Ralts and send it to you.

ooh i'll give this a shot ^^
    i like gallade the most but i still like the other three ;)
    Well, I did say this is a Gardevoir Evolutionary Family Club as well.
    I like them all too.

I've got another topic.
    Do you purposely catch a female Ralts to raise into a Gardevoir, or does it not matter?
    I purpose catch a female one because a male Gardevoir seems wrong to me, considering its very female looking body. I'm so happy they made Gallade as an alternative to Gardevoir.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Do you purposely catch a female Ralts to raise into a Gardevoir, or does it not matter?
    I prefer female in every type of pokemon I catch, but I would spend ages looking for a female Ralts.

Back