• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gardevoir/Gallade Club!

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Hi! Is it too late to join? I love Gardie and Gallade. I really am not sure of which one I like better; I suppose Gardevoir because I've had mine longer.

I have a level 100 Gallade with an Adamant nature and EVs in atack and speed that's pretty strong. I also have a level 100 Gardie, but she's from before I knew of EVs a few years ago, so she's not too tough. I'm currently training a Gardie who's now level 47. So I guess as of now, my Gallade is the strongest.

If I saw one in real life... I'd freak out and think that my hours of gaming were screwing with my head.

I've never really drawn either of them. I like drawing, but I'm better at people. I tried Ralts once, however, and it came out pretty well.

:P Can you draw an awesome pic of May?

Anyway, welcome to the Team, Super Puppy

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
    I'm a Gardevoir user, big time. I'm the one who started using it as a special wall on Shoddy actually (I'm the Lotus guy).

Gardevoir @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 212 SDef / 44 SAtk
    Nature: Calm (SDef+/Atk-)
    - Calm Mind
    - Wish
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt

Starmie's STAB attacks are like a 4/5HKO if no Specs on it, and it pwns all other special walls not named Snorlax. Putting Empoleon on a team with it is awesome because Empoleon resists everything Gardevoir is weak to (Ghost, Dark, Bug). It owns because the way to beat it is to attack quickly rather than defend (Salamence is a better counter than Blissey), so if I can kill their physical sweeper I win. And nobody switches Heracross into it because of Psychic even though Hera can counter it if it comes in on anything else.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I'm a Gardevoir user, big time. I'm the one who started using it as a special wall on Shoddy actually (I'm the Lotus guy).

Gardevoir @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 212 SDef / 44 SAtk
    Nature: Calm (SDef+/Atk-)
    - Calm Mind
    - Wish
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt

Starmie's STAB attacks are like a 4/5HKO if no Specs on it, and it pwns all other special walls not named Snorlax. Putting Empoleon on a team with it is awesome because Empoleon resists everything Gardevoir is weak to (Ghost, Dark, Bug). It owns because the way to beat it is to attack quickly rather than defend (Salamence is a better counter than Blissey), so if I can kill their physical sweeper I win. And nobody switches Heracross into it because of Psychic even though Hera can counter it if it comes in on anything else.

That makes sense,that's an awsome one you got there.

molater

There goes another one...
    Years
    Hey guys, mind if I join? I'm a huge Gardevoir fan =D

Oh yea, I was thinking of making a Gardevoir/Gallade based fan fiction but I'm starting to have second thoughts because they seem kinda of common. What do you guys think?

..::Michi::..

Green Pearl Voice
    Years
    You all know i want in on this. XD

Would you rather be Gallade or Gardevoir?
    I would most certianly rather be a Gardevoir, they are so elegant looking. And, for some reason, I love the way thier "hair" looks.
    I'm also planning on a Gardevoir Cosplay, after I make my Green Pearl Voice Costume

Back