• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|+The Garfield FC +|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    The GarField
    Club
    BY KAI.​

Garfield Lovers, come er'!!!​

RULES:
    All pc ones.​

MEMBERS:(bold means one of the first t come
    OWNER:
    mizt/B]

C0-OWNERS:
    Lunux
    Garfieldlover94
    Hanako Tabris​

Members:
    -Link-
    agent destroyer
    j.a
    Tater Tot
    EmraldSky
    BeachBoy​

USERBARS:
    [|+The Garfield FC +|]

thnx to Souless​

Code:
    [url="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=116263"]https://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee56/Souless2007/Garfieldclub.png

TOPICS:
    Why do you like garfield?
    Which garfield chara do you like most?

Last edited:

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    I don't know. you know how garfeild's appearance changes throughout the comics. He's gone from huge fat to kinda fat with long legs... how do they get that? But they make it gradual so i guess it's ok. I remember the first comic...*FLASHBACK*

Jon: Hello, my name is Jon Arbuckle. (or something like that) i'm a cartoonist and this is my cat garfield.
    garfield: Hi, my name is garfield and this is my cartoonist Jon.

haha funny...

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    Greetings, I love garfield hence my username. Garfield is my favorite character and does anybody know which book has the comics where Garfield and Odie run away and join the circus?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back