• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|+The Garfield FC +|]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Garfield! <3 I grew up reading that fat cat's comic. I still do to this day.

Why do you like garfield?
    Garfield has remained one of my favorites because of the simple humor in everyday things. Plus, the jokes are easy to understand for young readers, so I didn't have to wonder why a comic was funny, even when young.

Which garfield chara do you like most?
    Pookie the bear. :P I also like Odie.

Garfield is my favorite character and does anybody know which book has the comics where Garfield and Odie run away and join the circus?
    That would be the fourteenth book, Garfield Swallows His Pride. That event is the longest continuity sequence Jim Davis ever did.

Whatever that little kitty's name is the one that's "cute" and fluffy?
    Nermal, though he's not really fluffy, unless he fluffs himself up. xP

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    My Favorite Garfield strips and images of all time:
    Garfield looking cute
    [|+The Garfield FC +|]

Garfield and Pooky (a heavy aw factor)
    [|+The Garfield FC +|]

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Thanks for the welcome! ^^

[|+The Garfield FC +|]

This one always makes me laugh. While I quote other comics in real life, I can't stop laughing whenever I read this one. The last panel just sells it for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back