• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gelly one!

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
    Hi, i'm Gelly, i have this nick because my body is 90% of gelly :) And i don't have much strenght -__-

I come here because i like pokémon manga, the pokémon games, and PalletShipping (hails)

I wish that nobody tries to eat me please ^^

PS: If my english sucks, it's because i'm portuguese.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    Hello, I don't know Portugese but I speak fluent English. which makes sense really, I'm English... Anyway, welcome to PC, if you need anything, PM me!

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
    Thanks Flareon!

That's great Luminous, who would think that someone who is english, can't speak portuguese, would really know how to speak english! -__-

Oh no Zennyo! Don't say that! Not spoons! *cries*

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Hey Gelly. Welcome to the Pokecommunity Forums, read the rules, make friends, watch out for spoons, and have a great time!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Gelly!

I suppose I'll have to resist eating your jelly-like goodness....XD

Sounds like PC will be a great place for you! As you can see, there's plenty of pokemon related topics to choose from. I wouldn't worry so much about your english...It seems fine to me! =D

Enjoy the forums! ^___^

Back