• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It really shouldn't get a free pass or anything because of low expectations or being Pokemon. :v

I mean people seem to forget that it's a: a kids show. b: that ash is still ten. or c: some other nonsense that I can never understand.

vOv but hey it's all opinions anyways is it not. That's all I gotta say ahaha.

Yukari

a: a kids show.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, how is being a kids show an excuse for being bad? It really isn't.

But, hey, I really don't care if people enjoy it. But it really has no excuse. It takes a lot of liberties with the source material, of course there wasn't much there to begin with :P, so it could go in a different directions and honestly be really great. But... It doesn't. :/ And I will always hold that against it.

But hey I can still enjoy it because of nostalgia.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Because it's not bad when you're basing it off the right standards?????? idk honestly I don't think I can really explain myself well enough so whatever. If I'm brutally honest I just... don't really care about the opinions of those who don't watch it anymore anyways. And no matter what I say it's going to be in the minority too which is why I tend to be really picky with who I talk about it to as well.

Which means this conversation is over and that said I hope you all had a good day today. I myself am tired and probably going to bed soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Same. I thought morning shifts were exhausting but the only reason those are is because I never get enough sleep the night before ahah. Night shift though @_@

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Peaceful rain at night is the besssttttt. Though since I have a fish tank in my room I fall asleep to the sound of falling water every night. It's not the same but it definitely doesn't bother me.

Years

Rain's best in the evening, it was what I feel asleep to most nights growing up.

on the other hand, snow is hell and i'm glad london rarely gets it :)

Years

For years I lived in an area that got no snow, and this is after moving from an area that did get it, so I longed for it for years. Then I moved to another area that did get it and yeah. Everyone else can take my snow, I don't want it at all please.

I will take the rain though. :') Even loud booming thunderstorms.

Yukari

Snow's nice if there isn't enough of it to get in your way.

Yukari

Now it's clear that Bardothren has somehow been traumatized by snow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back