• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

My character in Mario Kart depends on the game. If it's Super Circuit, I play as Peach. If it's DS, I play as Yoshi. If it's 7, I play as Metal Mario for time trials, and Koopa for VS races.

Yukari

I haven't played any of the Mario Kart games except the first one. :c

Years

I really don't appreciate how long it takes for heavy characters to build speed, so that's why I only use them in time trials.

Yukari

I really don't like racing games at all myself, but I do enjoy sometimes playing Mario Kart.

Years

My favorite non-racing Mario game would have to be New Super Mario Bros. I played the hell out of that as a kid.

Years

I played the port of that game on the GBA. It was decent, but not as good as New Super Mario Bros in my opinion.

Years

The only game I ever tried to speedrun was Pokemon Black. I think my play time was somewhere around 9 hours when I beat the game, so it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i can't recall ever beating a game tbh

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Don't blame me for crappy loading times dude.

I think the first game I beat myself was Pokemon Silver btw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back