• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I like the enjoyment of making a story with a friend and such which is probably another reason why I like roleplay more haha.

ugh heat is the worst espescially when it's humid outside

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

pfft i'm the opposite. looove rain. haaate the humidity that comes after the rain.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

lmao umbrellas i don't even bother. and man i live in florida so i never get to see snow anymore. last time i did was years ago when i was visiting my dad in seattle.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

well you hate getting wet so it doesn't matter to you but when you barely see snow it's more of a treat than a pain in the ass because when you do see it you're usually on vacation so you don't have to deal with driving in it or anything

Yukari

I hate getting wet too. Except when I'm bathing or swimming.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wet shoes and socks do suck, but I totally don't mind otherwise.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I hope when you say specific heat I hope you mean that rain is normally pretty cold. Though sometimes very pleasant so idk I wouldn't call it specific to begin with.

And if it takes you a long time to say off wet clothes idk what to tell ya.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i misread your whole post i though we were still talking specifically about rain not water in general and tbh i don't care about chemistry very much

yeah but. rain is cold???? like literally that's the only type of water i'm talking about here. like do you really have to go and be all broad and stuff like who cares how hot water can actually get if it's never that hot in the rain.

next time i'll be sure to say it's just cold water. just for you.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

throw wet clothes in dryer or hang them to dry. problem solved.

because we're the only two talking lmao.

Yukari

for your soul to be given to me
    I totes saw that coming.

People, people, we have more urgent matters to attend to in the Mafia world... like my funeral! I fully expect tearful, remorseful expressions as I'm lowered into my grave, oh and flowers and candles and a huge parade honoring my sacrifice for the sake of mankind and a statue at least twenty feet tall carved of marble and King Tommen's teeth.
    We're going to throw you're body into a pit. K?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back