• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Mafias are still around? I thought that they were made obsolete by cartels at this point. At least you hear more about cartels anyways.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I know that feeling. Just played a bit of Diablo 3 myself on the game's hardest difficulty. That was not fun.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I'd read more into it myself atm but I just finished playing Borderlands: The PreSequel for the night and I have work in the morning.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I'm more used to working in the day so I'm most likely going to stick with day shifts if possible. I usually relax during the night anyways, gotta love the PS4 lol.

Yukari

Wow I didn't get any sleep last night and I'm still awake somehow.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I don't mess with coding. Too much work. I just let the big kids handle all that nonsense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back