• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Its probably going to happen haha (although ill just use it when its out of style)

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years

It's easy. Males count down by one, females count up by one. If the number reaches 1000, females win. If the number reaches 0, males win.

Yukari

On that note the females have never won but considering that I'm counting for them next time that may change.

Vengeful One

I'll put something amazing here eventually...
    Years
    Wouldn't it be easier to have the gender as the team you are counting for? Cause sometimes when I come here and get ninja'd, I scroll up and see if they are either female/male and change my count accordingly to that and then look at their comment and realize that I sent the number the wrong way.

Yukari

Just look at the number. That will probably make life easier for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back