• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

7 months and a few days
    i thought senior year was supposed to be easy

honey

hopefully i'll have my top four colleges picked out and have my info sent in my early next week so i can get all of that out of the way.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    University years are the best in your lifetimes. You're studying and specializing in something you picked and chose yourself and something you actually like. You shouldn't be afraid of it.
    Unless of course you live in places like the Holy God-Blessed Land of Freedom where you either are filthy rich or you're going to drown in loan debts that fuck up your life if you don't get a job quickly enough after finishing your degree.

Yukari

I most likely won't be going to University as much as I'd like to.

I don't really need it since the job I intend to get doesn't require it. x:

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    340 Because Whiscash
    The Gender Race V.7

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I couldn't talk about shinies because I haven't played the games for the longest time, but I could talk about school. Yet it will probably scare you away.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back