• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016

Happy Friday everbody. Hope you guys enjoy the day.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years

I dun like it when people don't listen when a conversation starts. Especially if I start a conversation.

sorry to hear that but not everyone are following the current conversation.

but maybe someone will reply right?

Anyways do anyone think female stand a chance? I know there is an Iron Lady behind this thread.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    ...I will not screw up my schedule again with difficult subjects where I know beforehand that the teacher kills you with his exams.
    NEVER. EVER. AGAIN.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    have you already picked out your classes for this semester?

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I pick them out at the start of the year, for both semesters. This specific subject was one of the three optionals I have... in the whole course. So even if I don't pass, I'll choose another in its place next year.
    Next semester will have loads of solid state physics (UGH) and one subject about lasers (YAY). All mandatory.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018

Wow this thread might as well be called the Count to Zero.
    truer words have never been spoken.

and it's been pretty tiring lately tbh. i sorta want to hurry up and graduate but part of me wants to stay an extra year because i know i'm going to really miss high school after i graduate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back