• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

Rattlehead's a badass song. I like the first album, but it seems a bit to me that Mustaine's main focus there was playing faster than Metallica did at the time.
    Mechanix is still a great song though, and pay special attention to the lyrics. They're not about what you think. They are a huge, huge innuendo.

I need to listen to that song again.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
    /395/

Hmm, cookies. You may stay.

I love Metallica, sadly they hardly ever perform near where I live-last time I saw them was at Glastonbury (and irritated as several people on front stage didn't even know any lyrics to any of their songs. Great choice)

Gabri

m8
    Years
    /noms on cookies

I like the early Metallica, everything they did up to the Black Album is good. Ride the Lightning is my personal favourite though.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Master of Puppets is a nice song, but it's no Creeping Death, or Call of Ktulu :P

But if there ever was a song that blew my mind the first time I listened to it, it was Holy Wars... The Punishment Due. Instantly became a Megadeth fan.

Yukari

I like One the most myself. Master of Puppets is probably my second favorite. c: I actually have their entire discography digitally and have been trying to collect physical copies lately.

Also I've been obsessed with this song for a while.
    Spoiler:

Yukari

Oh yeah Creeping Death I enjoy listening to if someone has annoyed me as I feel all screamy and on top of the world.

Can't say I've heard of Wars-any good?

Wars is the name of the song. haha

But Hurt is an absolutely amazing band. It's sad they aren't more popular.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back