• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years

You gots another lurker....Imma bout to break out my "guy forum posting" Pokemon (plural) and we going to paint the forum an awkward shade of beige!

Years

I spent a whole week identifying myself as male, which was fun.

However, a common joke with me is that I often get asked about my avatars/signatures.

Years

OK Jiggly_Jello, I have been here for 17 months and I can still see you are still a noob. Don't worry, I can help you go through that evolution process where you will eventually lose your noobishness.

I went through that process and it really paid off.

Years

One thing to point out Jiggly_Jello is there is a rule against streaking in Other Trivia.

You can't reply to a user too many times unless if it's a counting thread like this one.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

BREAKING NEWS: Shoop Da Whoop Whoops all over town. A Oshawott lover has been witnessed to be killed by the Shoop Da Whoop.

Oh and, 3800th post!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back