• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Wow, you underwent an evolution from a troll to somebody who makes me laugh.

Umbr30n is no longer annoying, he learned from that problem.

SHUT UP!

Okay seriously, I'm changing my avatar back to the Troll Umbreon to annoy everybody.

You could clearly see I haven't learned anything from your dumb chats. Especially since Erratic Gold forced me to use that joke on everybody. But now, I'm going to have to tell him off just because I got (Censored) off by your reaction! GOSH! See the conversation by Me and Erratic Gold if you want, but things are going to get REAL warring and annoying.

Last edited:
    Years

He doesn't find my signature hilarious at all, not even my pun-based usertitles and he claims someone can pull comedic jokes better than me.

Years

I guess you're right pal but I guess he's one of the few who thinks my signature looks terrible.

He's even quitting.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hikari I do Find You funny
    btw I am not a Ninja or my profile picture will change into a Ninja Reshiram Really I mean it... lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back