• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I have a double-sided personality, this one combines all the personalities I had with my other avatars/signatures.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think you're going to have to explain to me how exactly it does that because I don't quite see it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I honestly had expected this number to be lower (considering the gender ratio here in Other Trivia) since I haven't really posted here in the past few days. But I guess I was wrong.

Years

I guess people are now protesting against me changing my avatar/sig:

HIKARI Y U CHANGE YOUR AVATAR/SIGNATURE? The last one made us laugh so much! Y U CHANGE IT HIKARI?

I think Hikari is trying to play a trick on us...

I don't think the jokes caused her to change it, she is blaming the Olympics!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Who is protesting now? I mean, other than those people who go 'why did you change it' or 'oh wow you changed it' after someone has a theme for a really long time.

... and I don't think that's what they're thinking lmao.

Years

I was only trying to make Diablo laugh.

Oh, and I see a Mamoswine - No. 473 in the Pokedex!

473.gif

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wouldn't it make more sense to try to make someone laugh when they're the person who posted before you? Or at least on the same page? I know I would make sure of those two things or something. idk.

Years

If you are a female who uses male avatars/signatures, read this meme cos you're in a situation like mine:

24035300.jpg

I bet those dudes are debating my gender right now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was about to say I do not remember the last time a female was in my theme but then I remembered Martel. So let me say I do not remember when a female was the only gender in my theme.

Years

I think Mei (the B2/W2 female protagonist) was the last time I used a female-based avatar/signature, and that was when she was first revealed all those months ago. And it was a very brief one at that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

wouldn't a picture of a female dressing like a male be more like hikari, not a male dressing as a female?

either way if you guys really want to push the whole genderbending issue I'm also genderbending. though last I checked I don't have my gender listed either way so whatever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back