• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years

Let's see what I have...

I have Blue*, Yellow, Gold*, Crystal, Ruby*, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, and White.

Asterisks on games will be marked with these reasons:

Blue: One of my friends owned this game
Gold: Now broken
Ruby: Lost it

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years

I don't have a huge selection of pokemon games despite my love for them.

Leafgreen
Firered x 2
Diamond(slighty glitchy from goofing around with a Action Replay. Bad Eggs that freeze the game if I look at the summary, freezing from the slightest impact on the DS, and so on.)
Heartgold
White

Thats pretty much it. Not a lot of games and I have two of one.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014

Shiny Umbreon in da house! I played Pearl ALOT back when I was a warrior just like you...but then I took an arro- Wait wut? O_O

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years

Sorry but I only clicked on it to confirm what I already knew.

I am not one to look up Pokemon videos. The trick to a successful Rick Roll is to play off a particular person's interests to get them to want to check out the potential awesomeness. In this way they are a bit more distraught when they don't get to see what they thought they were viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back