• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years

I second Shadow's thought. Gonna go play some Tiberian Sun. Actually, I think it's time to Firestorm it.

EDIT: Great, got Modinja'd. By the way, Binary, are you male or female? I get confused.

Years

Peaches is right, there is a heavy presence of men in OT... which is why I lost the Gender Race three times in a row.

TY

I second Shadow's thought. Gonna go play some Tiberian Sun. Actually, I think it's time to Firestorm it.

EDIT: Great, got Modinja'd. By the way, Binary, are you male or female? I get confused.

I just play my modification... the Brotherhood needs more firepower ;P

Last edited:

TY

MW3= CoD Modern Warfare 3, the worst game in my life, so i shot at it xD

TY

Well, my copy is in the thrash can now... full of holes and flattened xD

Years

Pokemon is way more awesome than COD... cos not only did Pokemon originate in Japan, it appeals to both genders.

I mean, I gender switched for a week and no one noticed... but I will always be female in your mind albeit a very crazy female.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years

I'd tip my hat to you good sir, if I were wearing it

Idea...I'll go put it on and then tip it

*tips hat*

Horribly boring game really

@Hikari I tip my hat to you too, for using the word "albeit"

Last edited:

TY

MW3 brings fun though... i laughed to death when i fired at the disk xD

Years

Number will go up which is unlikely as I'm the only girl... need Limanya.

I used to love Edward Cullen, there was just something so attractive about him but then the jokes about him being a sparkling vampire emerged, which eventually evolved my laugh there into the beginning of the Memetic Goddess Hikari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back