• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Hey Peaches, it looks like we got past 480 again.

I can't remember many times where I was greeting a new user and they thought I was male.

But I guess most people think my avatar/signature suggests I am male. Well, most of the ones I have so far made them think I was male. The only thing those who are confused see as female is my username (Hikari = Dawn's Japanese name).

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Looks like we are!

.... isn't that whole post just an extended version of what I said? Well... the third line? Second line I think you meant to say 'how many times'.

Years

Hey we are getting back on track, number is going up... guess the boys have crashed out for the night.

I'm gonna let someone else post after this, just because you know.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Those rules don't apply to this thread lmao. You can post after someone as many times as you want here.

This is going to be my last because I'm about to head out for a hike. See you guys later.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    I think everybody should look at your Gender since they probably think your a male dawn fan.

Last edited:
    Years

Tyler, that should be 483.

Anyways, I didn't know the streaking rule didn't apply in this thread. My bad.

Oh, and I'm not a male who loves Dawn. I am a female whose username was inspired by Dawn.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pretty much. It's a tag-o-war with numbers as the rope.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years

I never was on the winning side during tug-o-war...hopefully I have better luck with numbers as the rope lol

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think I've ever watched that show. Probably because I have no interest in vampires.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back