• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Who said i was talking about your post... y u in da defence mate?!?! y u think i talk about you when i post after you... y u no think i talk to someone else mate

Why you use memes? There is a "Quote" button here... Y'know.

If I had more Umbreons, I would've used the soothe bell for them, duh.

TY

y u no use memes, y u so agressive to da Shadow, y u teaching da Shadow a lesson hahaha

TY

Nah... maybe not, maybe yes... i dunno i told before i fail at being funny i guess lol

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

y u no use memes, y u so agressive to da Shadow, y u teaching da Shadow a lesson hahaha

First question: I'm a prankster not a comedian.
Second question: Because of your reply!
Third question: Because you NEED to learn a lesson lol.

I don't think you're using the Y U NO joke right.

Exactly. Despite not knowing ANYTHING about that joke, I know something's wrong. I'm technically not worrying about that though since I'm a prankster.

TY

Allright... i shall stop being funny and talk like a mature guy (though im 16 lol)

TY

Just saying... and how should i know...

might need sum longer breaks... heat makes me not calm at all...

TY

Where should i start... i like a lot of things, but not the Dutch climate

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

. . .Okay don't worry about that then... But isn't it Summer over there?

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

It's almost the end of Summer here. About 20-29 degrees in the South West where I live. 26-35 in the East.

But hey, sometimes in Winter, here temperatures usually go under 0. It can get as cold as -3 degrees.

Years

I am mad as hell... cos my brother crashed my internet again, meaning I missed you guys and now Hikari has been left out in the cold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back