• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

A man can still dream Umb30n, granted the chances of it happening are next to none obviously it would still be a rather interesting concept regardless imo. Didn't know how you came up with me claiming anything but w/e.

Please make me laugh Hikari, Xulek needs his daily dose of comedy.

OK, maybe a meme to cheer you up cos Umbr30n's pranks fail to make me laugh.

1gn11lyYqkKHJc86V-BzJA2.gif

Watch out Ash! That's not Gary!

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Wait a second... EUREKA!

@Xulek: HAH! BUT DREAMS AREN'T REAL! Besides you said people should use that at an avatar, which makes it... A CLAIM! So pretty much, I change form everyday, so people never will, never can try it. Dreams are very difficult to explain. Sometimes they are so lifelike, depending on the dream you're dreaming, and although you think it might be to do with time, they actually never happen (In some Fiction stories they do happen) in Real Life so Time isn't reacting with dreams at all, except from just going on while you dream. Also, you CAN tell a dream is a dream by some unusual things, which you probably think about during the time you see it, plus you can make it go really easily just by trying to think on other things. You may make together random people's looks, but yeah, they would look NOTHING like that. It's a big ball of anti-realism, surrealism... Stuff.

@Hikari: I'm trying to make you feel bad, not laugh.

Years

A new conspiracy going around with Diablo is that everyone thinks I am his girlfriend due to those Twitter conversations.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Not that it even matters... (Thinks of something completely different).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Ugh, what I meant to say was that would be a rather neat idea for a collaboration even if it ended up being a small one at best if it came into being at all. Dreams can also be unreached goals as well. And as far as people's looks go it's up to your imagination on how they look like until you see what they look like irl, you can imagine them as being relatively normal to something along the lines of a DBZ character on steroids, all up to you there when it comes to what you choose to envision. Just putting that out there.

Not bad Hikari, I take it you visit /vp/ too?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Watching the battle against Red in B2W2 right now, was that Snorlax using a Choice Scarf of all things? "Shakes head in confusion."

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

@Xulek: Actually, most of the times, you wouldn't know what the person looks like ever. You would probably be far away from a person, so there's very tiny bit of a margin of a chance that you would actually see that person In Real Life. Also, your imagination WOULD be controlling everything, and since it doesn't know what somebody looks like, it'll just whip up a picture without you knowing and BAM. One second, it's in your dream. But also, it is known that horror movies to give you nightmares, which then, your memory completely takes over your imagination. You'd still be able to do some stuff, but if you had a house with someone else, you wouldn't wank to sleep talk, however it's pretty much one of the only ways. The things in the nightmare are actually due to imagination, but it WASN'T intended, but if you're sensitive, you would probably have a very strong memory (I'm not saying non sensitive people have bad memory) which would be harder to stop. In dreams, this is unlikely to happen. It all depends on what kind of dream it is - If you're dreaming about a person, your memory would have some tiny things to do with it if you heard some details of the person. However, if the person was trying to make himself/herself sound scary, that's another time Memory completely take over.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

@Umb30n: That still doesn't change the fact that the imaginative limits are up to you when it comes to how far you want to imagine someone's appearance, and if memory did completely take over then you could still salvage or create another image you had at the time before a memory started to interfere with the image from before. And lol @ the horror movie theory, just lol. Not gonna bother making pages of an argument though due to being short on time but oh well nothing of value was lost.

On another note though, got hooked on Dissidia 012 again.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Yet to see them Snorlax, I'll check now though.

Should have included that you can imagine a person's appearance any way you want until you actually see the said person despite how slim those chances may be at times but whatever.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Thankfully I'm not scared very easily then lol, then again I've grown up on stuff like The Human Centipede and the Guinea Pig series while I was a kid haha.

Years

A simple prank that turns into an argument can ruin your friendship.

Cos we speak for the truth in government transparency.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Well it's been fun but time to go, alas even when I take off once again this browser must be so slow to my woe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back