• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I'm replying to this one post of yours, that's it. I'm trying to go advise you here, because of some reasons. Not a good idea, SINCE I KNOW YOUR TIME ZONES AND WHAT TIME YOU ARE ON. You are 9 hours ahead of me.

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER! *Horror music starts playing AGAIN*

*Shoops Da Whoop*

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I can't see you ... LOL ignoring is fun. But I also ignored myself.

What words am I saying?

Last edited:
    Years

One can never mend a broken heart.

tumblr_mairhrdzTk1qdejo2o1_400.gif

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I can't see my post. XD

Besides, I don't get what "Broken Heart" has to do with it.

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I'm going to do an Internet!

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!

I think I ignored myself which means I don't usually see my own posts. Well, you know what that means, it means that once I posted, I only see my post if I ask it to show my own posts. XD. Anyway, We're probably in Version 9 of Gender Race, but I don't know why I'm saying it. Try not to get confused with the title, anybody who thinks we are in Version 4, because even though we technically are in the THREAD of it, Version 4 was ages ago and therefore a little inadequate to consider, but anyway, I really enjoyed the time we went into Negatives (Which was twice, anyway) because it was SUCH a fun way to celebrate, even though we were told not to, it was just a little fun. Yeah, many Races went, and not a single person (Except me) has kept count of how many games we had, and it was certainly one of the most visited/known Game in all of the Other Trivia. But yeah, we used to go down over 100 back when it was 4.0, but now we're just not as fast as we used to, because of how the thread was dying out. However, it is now more active probably just because of the restart, although I STILL feel that it is quite inactive, although not as inactive as it used to be, in Version 8, when there was only like 3-5 posts per day.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This thread lasted longer than it ever did before though. I guess that's something you can consider accomplished.

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

@BinaryPeaches: Indeed, although I am on the journey of "Finding" the first Gender Races.

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Down we go, with a little "Oh my God I BLARGH!" *Shoops Da Whoop*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back