• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years

I'd much rather order it online, but, I was in the store getting my Keldeo, so I thought why not preorder it? Besides, it's better to preorder it now, than risk them not having any when you go to buy it.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Eh... Like I need to ask the same question every time I'm gone for like, a day.

What did I miss?
    NOTHING.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • 491, why do you thing I said society lol. In this society everyone needs to know exactly what everyone is doing and judge everyone....... *cough* govt. *cough*

TY

I have made 4 rides for my 'Blacklist' already... this sucks a lot

TY

Cool, i love the R8...

So far the Blacklist contains a Skyline, a RX8, a 240sx and a Lancer

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Yeah I do.

A society, or a human society, is a group of people related to each other through persistent relations, or a large social grouping sharing the same geographical or virtual territory.

He who dealt it felt it!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • 483, google's your best friend. The way you said it sounded like you pasted the definition lol. You Wiki'd it, know how I know? Everything you posted is in the same exact order as it was in Wiki.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back