• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Big Brother is a TV show presented every day. Basically 17 people went up and so far 8 was evicted.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • 457!

That is why I made Stroganoff for myself. Because vending machine food is crap, so you have to bring decent food with you when you go somewhere.

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

This'll be finished quickly. Males will win again.

Years

Because I have a trend for using male-looking avatars/sigs the only thing new users see about me that's female is my username.

I mean, wait until you find out how many new users have been referring to me as male... there has been so much confusion but yeah, genderbending is fun.

Akita

Returned
    Years

I don't get mad. So, no. You're not a very good troll if that's all you got u___u

Oh, clever. Your themes are cool though. Usually in an ironic way.

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Yeah yeah. Like people are going to listen to you...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back