• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Took long enough for you to have become an supporter i sy.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Only two, but hey. It's whoever active at that point of time.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's not a theme if the avatar and signature don't match lmao. It's just two separate things to me.

I'm just too lazy to make a whole theme for everything I keep getting into. So avatar change but still gonna stick with Roxas for the time being as my signature. Nothing wrong with that. As for the 'Theme' thing in my signature I'm just too lazy to change it. Ah well ~

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I usually have a theme unless I'm lazy and don't want to make a signature. Though at those times I usually just slap on some text or something to remedy that but I'm too lazy to take Roxas out to do even that.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yay for liking signatures so much you don't want to change it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

(You're supposed to be going down since you're male. ♥)

I've had it since August. June-July was my FMA/a little ToS months and August-Beginning of September was KH. Now I'm sort if weaving in and out of several series I guess.

Years

I remember keeping some sigs around for months, there was one I unveiled back in June but I ended up keeping it for 2 months cos most of my friends liked the message in it.

This one in particular is a bit interesting cos I used to hate WikiLeaks... until Diab_Low came.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back